ᵔᴥᵔ TsukkiYama ᵔᴥᵔ

little: Tsukkishima
caregiver: Yamaguchi

3rd person POV:

It had been a hard day for Tsukkishima. Finals were approaching and teachers were putting a lot of pressure on the students. Volleyball practice hadn't gone very well either, he kept missing the ball and he was easily distracted. His anger issues didn't make it any easier for him, since he felt the need to scream at the top of his lungs and punch everyone within a 1 mile radius.

On top of all that, he hadn't regressed for a long time and he missed that warm and safe feeling of being little. Luckily, Tadashi, his boyfriend and caregiver, had noticed the distress in the taller male's attitude.

Therefore, after school, when the two were hanging out at Tsukki's place, the freckled boy asked:

-Tsukki, please be honest with me, you're stressed out, aren't you?

Tsukki's shoulders dropped as he nodded, fiddling with his fingers.

-Oh, my baby, when was the last time you regressed?

-I-I um... I d-don't remember... I'm sorry, Da- Tadashi... The blonde says, looking down at his lap.

-Baby boy, it's alright, there's nothing to be sorry about. I just don't want you to suppress your little side, I know you need it, sweetie.

Tadashi extended his arms, offering Tsukki a hug, which he accepted. The taller male started sobbing in Yamaguchi's chest. 

-I-It's just so h-h-hard, Dada...

Kei's crying became more violent as he started hiccuping and his pale face was full of tears.

Yamaguchi's POV:

-My little dino, focus on your breathing. Can you do that for me? Just inhale and exhale, ok? 

He took some shaky breaths and calmed down a bit as his tears stopped. 

-You're doing very well, my good little boy. I cooed.

-N-nwu, Papa, I'm n-not g-good boy...I'm a b-big m-meanie...

He said, bursting into tears again.

This happened often. When he was in little space, Tsukki was a sweet cuddly and friendly boy. But, when he was big, his insecurities and self doubts fueled his salty mean personality.

You see, he got bullied when he was a kid and that traumatized him a lot. He felt as if he'll never have friends, as if anyone who is acting kind towards him is faking and will end up hurting him and mocking him. He wasn't used to having friends. That's why he was so salty and felt the need to belittle others, because he was a victim himself...

Even though, since we've been together, I've helped him with his insecurities and helped him improve the way he's treating others, it's not easy, especially when he's little.

-Oh, baby boy, no, no, no, you're not a meanie, it's just that..um..

-B-But I l-laughed a Hinata t-today a-and I s-said mean things to e-evwyone...

He said, looking at his feet, embarrassed.

-Did you mean any of those things?

He shook his head frantically.

-No, Papa, I weally didn't, I wan' be f-fwiends w-with Hi-Hina b-but I d-dun know h-how to act... He pro-probably hates me no-now.

-Oh, little one, I say while rocking him side to side gently, Hinata doesn't hate you, he knows it's a hard time for you and no one is judging you. We're all very proud of you, you know that, baby?