3 - Lucky day

WARNING: serious injury, other than that enjoy!

*******

You and your new friends entered the school building. Elsa was still holding onto your hand. You couldn't tell if she was aware of it or not. But your heart warmed at the idea that she was doing it deliberately.

You thought about your new friends and couldn't help but smile. You were especially glad about having met Elsa. It seemed like today was a lucky day for you. 

You still needed to find the school secretary tho. You asked the others for directions and they pointed you to an office with drawn shades. 

For now, you had to say goodbye to the group and make your way to the office. You reluctantly let go off Elsa's hand and told them you'd see them later.

After receiving your timetable you noticed your first lessons had already started. It was Geography with a Mr. Weselton. You always liked Geography. You're able to remember most countries and places because you've already been there at some point in your life. 

You tried to find the right classroom and after a few minutes of aimlessly wandering around you accidentally find the right room. Today must really be your lucky day then.

You knock on the door and enter with an air of confidence. You wanted to leave a good first impression. Your dad was famous for saying "A good first impression can work wonders". You decided to put the theory to the test.

You stopped after entering the room and looked for the teacher. At first, you couldn't make out anyone but then you lowered your gaze downwards and were soon presented with a very, very short man. He looked at you with a neutral expression. 

"Good morning, Mr. Weselton, sir. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm new at this school and I believe this is my first lesson for today." Now that's what you call polite. You impressed yourself with how adulty you sounded.

The teacher looked at you with a slightly open mouth revealing just how shocked he was with being addressed with respect. He didn't look like a teacher who got a lot of it.

"Ah, yes. Miss (L/N), I was expecting you. Everyone this is the new student I told you about last week. She is going to be in your class from now on so treat her nicely. Do you want to address the students?" he said turning towards me. 

Oh god- you certainly didn't want that. Oh, wait! First impressions. This better be good, (Y/N).

You turned to the class with a smile on your face. And nearly dropped it once you realized who was sitting in the back row on the right. It was Elsa. You felt a blush forming on your face. You cleared your throat and tried to not look at the blonde in the hopes of being able to form an adequate sentence.

"Hi everyone. I'm (Y/N). My family and I just moved here and this is actually the first time I attend a school. I have only been homeschooled before. So yeah, any questions?" You finished with a smile. 

A hand shot up in the back of the room. "I have a question." Oh. You didn't expect anyone to actually ask something. It was a blonde woman with very long hair and a very toothy smile. You nodded asking her to proceed.

"Where did you live before moving here?" she asked.

"Ehm, we actually didn't have an actual town where we lived. We travelled around a lot and never stayed anywhere for longer than a month."

"Uh! I have another question. Are you related to Nathan (L/N), the author?" 

"Yes, I am. He is my dad."