𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

It was the night of our second anniversary dressed all nice in the skin tight peach pink dress he said would look beautiful on me i walked up to his front door to knock, instead i found the door a bit open. Scared i took my phone out and walked into the house

“Mark?” I whispered but i got no answer instead heard something from the kitchen and some light banging. Smiling to myself i thought he was busy cooking us Dinner so i walked to the kitchen. Serves you right to believe your brain.

She was sat on the kitchen counter him standing in between her legs, my boyfriend was busy with my best friend the night of our anniversary. My heart fell 20 feet down a horrible sound came from my throat like someone was busy choking the life out of me and it caused both of them to turn to me. He gasped immediately pulling away from her, while she had a horrible smirk on her face.

“Gracy baby i can explain” i froze when he called me that turning around “no Mark theres nothing to explain you knew what you were doing its not like you were passed out you wanted it just as much as she did.” Tears ran down my cheeks as i made it down the street ankles hearting for walking with high heels.

A few blocks on i found myself in-front of a little cafe and looked at a old couple being as adorable as ever and it just added more tears. My stomach started rumbling so i went inside the smell of freshly baked scones hit me in my face.

I walked to the closest booth sitting down.

“Good evening and welcome to Joy’s Cafe” the waiter spoke and i looked up she was a bit older than me big brown eyes and red hair. She pouted when she saw my face

“Everything okay doll?” She asked sitting down in the booth in-front of me. I nodded but that didn’t help because the tears came spilling out, she took her napkin from her apron and wiped my tears off. “I dont know what or who upset you this much but let me tell you doll. It will get better i promise. She gave me a smile before standing up “let me get you a double thick chocolate milkshake and éclair on the house.” I looked up at her why is she so nice i smiled softly

I made my way into my dorm room a little after midnight where i found my roommate making out with her boyfriend on her bed. “Don’t mind me” i spoke getting my pajamas before walking out of the room. Slowly i made it into the dorm showers making sure i was alone i stripped placing my clothes on the stand right outside my shower and got in.

Another shower turned on not minding it much i continued to wash my hair. When i came outside my pajamas were soaking wet. Sighing i wrapped the towel around my body and walked to the sink getting most of the water out of my clothes. The hallway towards my dorm room was quiet hoping my roommate was asleep the took steps forward became slower. The lights were off when i walked inside i sighed with relief but it was replaced with a heart attach as her brother  came out of the bathroom.

“You must be careful one of these days that towel is going to let you down and fall onto the floor” he spoke pointing to my towel that started to come loose. He looked at my wet clothes in my hand before raising his eyebrow “Good Night Jimin” i spoke making my way past him and into the bathroom

I just wanted this night to end and i really didn’t have time for this asshole either.