0.3

Wooyoung smiles to himself as he looks at the chat. Wow I'm such a good friendfinder. Wait? Is that even a word, he thought. Wooyoung then jumped a little as he got an incoming call. It was from Hongjoong.

"Hey hyung."

"Wooyoung what are you planning?"

"Huh? Nothing can't I help my bros be friends with my other bros."

There was silence for a minute on the other line.

"Woo...."

"Look hyung, it will be better than last time, ok."

"Fine...you know we just don't want you to get hurt again."

Wooyoung pause. He remembered that person and sighs to himself.

"These guys are cool, don't worry hyung. Beside I knew them waaaay longer then him."

He then looked at the time and it reads 10:45pm.

"Don't you have work tomorrow, Hongjoong."

"Aw shit, I DO! I'll talk to you later Woo."

He then says his farewell to the other and hangs up.

Wooyoung then snuggles happily against his soft baby blue blanket. He was getting comfortable lying there. He then slowly drifted off to sleep. Suddenly his phone went off again, scaring the living jitters out of him. He picked up the phone.

"I hope you know you almost gave me a mild heart attack."

"Haha, Sorry about that."

"Oh, Yeonjun, it so nice to hear you again!"

"Same here!"

The person that was on the other line was no other than Yeonjun. It's been months since these two have heard each other's voices. They would text each other and all that. But it's just not the same as communicating in-person (or at least calling the person) So it was like a welcome back party, where they would catch up about what was happening in each other's life. Be that it be miserable or happy news. One thing for sure, they didn't mind just talking for hours on end.

Wooyoung sang in a cute voice. "I miss you Yeongie," he chuckles, "we should meet up one of these days." Hyper Wooyoung activates once again it seems.

"I miss you too," he whispers the other part, "like very much..."

"Hmm what was that?"

"Oh, nothing. Maybe we can meet up next week," he paused, "does that sound ok to you?"

"Yea, it seems fine. Let's do it."

Once they were done talking about some random things, like if water is truly wet or is the earth flat, which they have to leave their deep questions left unanswered because of the time. Wooyoung says his goodbyes and smiles as he turns his phone off, so he won't die from another random call in the midst of night and finally went to sleep.

A/N: I think these chapters would be on the short side. Don't know yet.