{3}

And part three is done! I hope everyone is enjoying the story still. Lot more tension and confusion to come in the next few parts!!

Friday night rolled around and Finley found herself bobbing her head along to the beat of her 'Old Skool' playlist while she dutch braided her hair in the bathroom mirror. A knock came from the door that led into her suitemates' room and she paused her music, "it's open!"  She called loud enough that they could hear her. Bailey, a midfielder for the lacrosse team, slipped into the bathroom, her makeup bag in her hand.

"You're sure you don't want to come tonight?" She asked while she pulled out her foundation and a makeup sponge. "It's going to be an absolute blast, beach party is one of the most looked forward to parties of the year!" Finley finished her left braid and tied it off with a rubber band.

She looked over to Bailey who had just applied way too much foundation to her face. "I'm totally fine. I told you I have a project to work on for my Intro to Law class," she reminded her suitemate.

Bailey pulled out her mascara and applied a heavy coat to her eyelashes. "Oh right I forgot you mentioned that," she fanned her hands in front of her eyes to help the mascara faster. Finley continued to section her hair for her right braid and carefully watched her hands work in the mirror. "With that boy right?" She asked.

"Stiles," Finley reminded Bailey of his name and continued to tightly braid her hair, "he's on the men's club team actually." She had just remembered they had the lacrosse connection and she also knew that meant they would soon be seeing each other outside of their class and project meetings.

"Oh right! We have a mixer with them two Saturdays from tomorrow." Bailey told her. Finley hadn't been much of the party type before she arrived at college. Mainly due to the fact that she wasn't able to get drunk, or even buzzed off of alcohol. Being the designated driver had gotten old for both her and her brother very quickly. "Well we have to call it a mixer," Bailey pulled out white eyeblack and applied it to her nose so it looked like sunscreen. "It's a risky business party."

Finley pulled her second rubberband off her wrist, "risky business?" She asked, slightly confused. "Like the movie?"

Bailey laughed after she finished coating her lips in 'ruby red' lipstick and smiled at herself in the mirror. "Yes like the movie!" She rolled her eyes and closed her make up bag. "It's like you don't know anything about college!" Finley rolled her eyes before walking into the threshold of her room, grabbing the door handle with her hand.

"Have fun tonight, let me know if you're going to be hungover in the morning. I'll go out and get you and Kenna coffee," Finley told her suitemate before closing her door that led to the bathroom. She was immediately enveloped in the warmth and comfort of her room, the orange scent from her diffuser relaxing her when she breathed in. The warm glow of the lights she had hanging along the top of her wall had her even more relaxed, some of the tension seeping out of her body. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, basking in the silence for the first time in nearly three weeks.

She had been working all summer before moving her brother in, traveling around the country, and to a few international locations with her dad. After an entire summer of traveling and trying to avoid getting killed she wanted at least a few days to relax, but instead she had to move her brother and then herself into college. Taking a deep breath she opened her eyes when she heard a knock on the bathroom door that led to her room.

"It's open!" She groaned watching the handle twist before her other suitemate, Mckenna, walked in. She had on a pair of white, denim shorts, and a sunflower printed bikini top, a pair of sunglasses sitting on top of her head. "Please wear a coat or at least bring one," Finley pinched the bridge of her nose.