Serendipity

**This story contains mature content, sexual in nature

Please read at your own discretion.**

She sat in the window seat staring out at the clouds below her, thinking about everything that had gone wrong lately. Violet Ellise promised herself she would take a trip to anywhere she wanted to go as soon as she couldn't handle real life anymore. So here she was, early on a Sunday morning, flying over the Alaskan peninsula on her way to South Korea. It had always been Violet's dream to go to South Korea, but right now it was a much needed escape from reality.

She checked her watch as she spotted icebergs through the clouds. It was 10:00am near her home in the States. She had already been on this flight for nine  hours. Only five more to go. Putting on her head phones, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Sleep visited her quicker than she expected with everything on her mind. Her eyes were tired and her body and brain were physically and mentally exhausted.

"Please buckle your safety belts as we will be landing shortly." A pleasant lady's voice sounded above Violet's head, loud enough to drown the sound coming from her headset. "What!? Already!? I just went to sleep!" she whined out silently. Then she realized her music wasn't playing anymore. She picked up her phone and the screen was black. She tried swiping up, left, right - she tried to touch it lightly and then began beating the screen with her finger as panic infiltrated her mind. "How in the hell am I about to land in Korea without a damn phone. Great Violet! This is what you get for not studying your Korean any better than you did," she scolded herself. She sighed shoving her earphones and her phone inside her personal bag and buckled her seatbelt, saying a silent prayer to whoever was listening that there was an empty charging station in the airport - and that she could find it.

When she exited the International terminal at Incheon airport, she was surprised to see that a lot of the main signs were written in Korean and English, which pleased her immensely. She grabbed her phone and charger out of her purse and made her way to the food court to find a charging outlet. On her way past a large section of wall, she saw all sorts of bright colored signs and and advertisements. She passed one sign in vivid color which had 7 guys standing side by side. "Live Seoul Like We Do!" it read. She found herself stopped in front of the sign, staring, still holding her dead phone and charger. Someone accidentally bumped into her and she jumped, startled. The young man bowed and apologized as he was ushered on by the people following him. Violet caught herself staring after the young man. She saw his dark hair poking out of the back of his black baseball cap. She didn't get a good look at his face, only his eyes, as he had a black mask over his mouth and nose. She felt her cheeks get red as more people pushed past her. "Why does everyone have to keep shoving. At least the cute dude apologized." She rolled her eyes and continued toward the food court.

**********

After having studied her map in the food court, waiting on her phone to charge, Violet knew the best way to get into Seoul was to take the Express Train to Seoul Station. She would eventually end up in Pocheon, about 40 minutes Northeast of Seoul, but she had planned to spend the day in Seoul. She wanted to visit all the famous sights like Namsan Tower and the ______Market. She wanted to ride the cable car like she had seen in so many dramas. She wanted to eat street food, shop in Gangnam, and party in Itaewon. She knew she wouldn't get to do everything, but she wanted to get as much in as possible!