✧༄ 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙩. 𝙤𝙣𝙚

note ::

the critiques that are written here are
just our opinions , you are free to
disagree with it . i'm neither an
expert on making graphic nor on giving critiques , so please excuse my
grammar . please don't get offended
and discouraged with our opinions .

entries part one ::

entry one ,, editor molly
btswaffles

judge softbopshello ! i really like the color scheme of this entry and how aesthetic it is

judge softbops
hello ! i really like the color scheme of this entry and how aesthetic it is . i like the background that you had chosen and it matched with the whole cover . the pngs that you had chosen were also nice . i really like the png where taehyung is surrounded by masks , i also like the strokes that you applied to him and to the masks . but for me , i think his face at the back part is unnecessary to put . i don't have any problem with your font choice in the title and i really like it . for the subtitle , i also like the font , color , and the placing on the first subtitle but on the second one , on his arms in the png below , some parts of the subtitle cannot be seen really well . i also don't have a problem with the watermarks but i hope that your watermark and the contest's watermark have the same font . overall , your entry was creatively made and i really like the colors that you used in this entry . thank you for joining and goodluck ! have a nice day and always stay safe !

judge -taestify
Hello! Okay so wow, this cover is very eye catching! I love the blending of the pngs. The fonts are amazing too, it fits perfectly. I don't know, it's just very aesthetically pleasing. I love how you made it aesthetic with a shade of blending. It's just amazing. Good luck !!

entry two ,, editor chloe
blewbills

judge softbopshello ! i really like how you make this cover dark and i also like the color scheme that you had used in this entry

judge softbops
hello ! i really like how you make this cover dark and i also like the color scheme that you had used in this entry . i like the background because even though its plain black you added other elements there but i just wished you added more pngs / overlays in the background . i also like your chosen png and how you placed it in the cover . i don't have any problem with your chosen fonr because it's really nice but i think you should have been reduce its size specially the letter " c " . i also like the font that you had chosen for the subtitle and its placing , i just wish that you put a little spacing within the letters . i also like the font that you had chosen for the watermark and its placing . overall , your entry was creatively made and i really like the color scheme of this entry . thank you for joining and goodluck ! have a nice day and always stay safe !