Prologue

Porter, Hawks player #13. She's always hanging out Banks, Larson, and McGill. She's the only Hawk that cares about the Ducks and trains them some nights at the pond. She loves hockey and football. She does have a crush on all of them though and always stealing their jersey's and clothes.

Banks, Hawks player #9. He's always hanging out with McGill, Larson, and Porter. He does like Porter and gets transferred to the Ducks and finds out her secret for the Hawks. He's the one to flirt with Porter and gives her hoodies. Him and Larson end up taking care of Porter when she's on her period.

Larson, Hawks player #33. Always hanging out with McGill, Banks, and Porter. He loves Porter more than he should and is always at her house, even when she's not and stealing her food. He's the only the not scared to kiss her cheek or her head but lips, nah he's too scared. He also likes Tammy the figure skater since pre-school. He makes fun of the Ducks until Banks gets transferred then he left them alone.

McGill, Hawks player #7. He was a crush on Porter and always pranking her. He's constantly with Larson, Banks, and Porter. He's the one always making fun of the Ducks and pissed when Banks gets transferred. He does hit on Porter a lot and its not always pg. He's always on his man period.

The boys always sleepover at Porter's but sometimes at one of their houses.
What happens when their friendship gets tested with secrets getting exposed, Banks switching teams, feelings coming out. Read to find out.