Chapter 2- Am I your trainer or not

Porter woke up and played some music on her record player to wake up the boys. sleeping on her floor. The boys woke up and threw their pillow's at her, so she jumped off her bed and onto the boys. Luckily Banks caught her head before she could hit the ground, and he stared into her eyes then down at her lips until McGill and Larson threw her off of them. The Hawks left Porter's and went on a walk to the pond down the road and played hockey then rollerbladed around town. The boys went home while Porter stayed in town and ran into the Ducks. Porter asked them if Jesse talked to them about her training them and they said okay so they all went to the rink. Porter started teaching them the basics then their Coach showed up and helped. It was hard training them at the start and they got a little better. After an hour of training the Ducks Porter went to Banks's house where Larson and McGill were. She walked in, said hi to Banks's parents, and ran up to Banks's room. She tackled Larson causing them to fall on Banks's bed, blushing when they realized what position they were in. McGill grabbed Porter, pulling her off of Larson and hugging her, then throwing her to Banks then throwing her around. It got pretty late so everyone got ready for bed. The Hawks all slept in Banks's bed because of how big it is with extra room for two more people. Porter slept between Banks and McGill this time, McGill had his arm around Porter's waist pulling her waist and down close to him while Banks arm around her chest holding her chest and above closer to him. McGill was the first to fall asleep then Porter, Larson, and lastly Banks.
To Be Continued...