Chapter 1- The First Game

It's the first game for the Ducks and Hawks against each other. The Hawks were conditioning while the Ducks showed up. The Hawks finished conditioning and Larson, McGill, Banks, and Porter skated up the Ducks. Larson and McGill were making fun of them will Porter yelled at them then they skated away. Porter apologized for her teams attitude. Then she skated away to the other Hawks where Larson kissed her head, Banks kissed her cheek, and McGill kissed the corner of her lips. The game started and the Ducks kept falling while Porter and Banks scored most of the goals. By the time the game ended the Ducks lost with the score of 16-0. After the game Porter and the three Hawk boys were rollerblading in town and the boys turned down into an alley way where some of the Ducks were. The boys started making fun of the Ducks until Porter yelled at them and Fulton Reed threw them into some trash. The boys skated away but Porter stayed and apologized again and offered to train the Ducks to help them play. It took them awhile to answer and Jesse said they'll talk it of with the rest of their team. Porter left and caught up with the Hawk boys and went to her house to spend the night. The four of the Hawks got to Porter's house and went to her room and grabbed some pillows and blankets from her closet. The boys set up where they're going to sleep while Porter got a movie running on her tv. The four Hawks were talking then feel asleep.
To Be Continued...