1/meeting him

~One: Meeting Him~

Lucy Ann Kingston is a 23 year old, 5 foot, kind, loving, and innocent girl who has never had a boyfriend—let alone her first kiss. She possesses long red hair, emerald eyes that shine, and porcelain-white clear skin that's as soft as silk. Even though she is beautiful Lucy refuses to believe so.

Lucy was invited by her parents to spend a few weeks with them at Port Bruce in Ontario, Canada; because her mom wanted to upgrade to a larger trailer and almost immediately after her arrival she's dragged to Camp-Mart. Even more bewildering is the eerie suspicion of being watched that she can't shake off.

Raymond—who goes by Grizzly, or Grizz for short—is a 25-something year old bachelor who sleeps with a new woman every night. He is over 6'5" and nothing but muscle and works as an underground wrestler who would do anything for money, even kill. Grizz maintains a cold exterior, only showing his soft core to his closest circle of friends and family. His brother and sister-in-law ask Grizz to help look for a new trailer. However, when he arrives at Camp-Mart he is instantly captivated by a young woman and desires nothing more other than her.

♤♡◇♧

♡◇♧♤

◇♧♤♡

♧♤♡◇

♤♡◇♧

♡◇♧♤

◇♧♤♡

♧♤♡◇

♤♡◇♧

♡◇♧♤

◇♧♤♡

♧♤♡◇

♤♡◇♧

♡◇♧♤

◇♧♤♡

♧♤♡◇

♤♡◇♧

♡◇♧♤

》Lucy's POV《

After driving hours from London to Port Bruce my mom thought it would be a great idea to immediately take me to shop for a new trailer. When I get there I just idle about in a waiting room as she goes off with one of the many workers.

After some time passes by I can't shake off the thought that there's a pair of eyes watching me. I look up and nobody else is in the room and make a confused sigh as people slowly shift in. Then I hear the flapping of wings and spot a bird flying through the bay doors in pursuit of some insect. I giggle, but the bird startles me when it gently flies into a window.

Worried, I approach the bird and find it still alive, relatively unscathed, and simply shocked. I carry the bird outside in my hands and sit at the curb. It appears hesitant at first, but after softly rubbing its neck it flies off.

"That was really amazing, Miss," says a voice behind me. The voice startles me a little and I flinch.

When I turn around I suck in a breath, awed. Right in front of me are two handsome men, one of which has a gorgeous woman hanging on his arm. The woman was astonishing, she looked like a supermodel and sported azure eyes. The man she held onto was dressed in a formal suit with his hair slicked back in a professional look.

But the other guy besides them makes them seem tiny—he had to be at 6'5". He owned a super muscular frame and well-tanned skin that was covered in tattoos. Although he had a dark edge to him I was most definitely fascinated.

"Oh," I was at a loss for words, "it was nothing." I struggle to find words to leave. "Well— I gotta go. Bye!" I immediately turned to look for my mom, who had finished looking around by then.

As we left I saw the three of them staring at me. The couple smiled but the muscular one stared at me, deep in his thoughts before letting out a grin and walking away with the other two people.

What do you guys think of the first chapter let me know in the comments 😁 what do you think will happen with Lucy and the grizzly find out in the next few chapters 🤔 also ps the hole bird incident actually happened to me its how I came up with the story though I never met any cute guys I thought it would be an amazing scenario to meet one in a book 😆