2/grizzly meeting her

》Grizzly's POV《

I woke up like it was any other fucking day; with a pounding headache and a whore in my bed. She was still asleep and naked, Nothing but a nice plaything, nonetheless she was a decent fuck.

Rolling over I check my nightstand. Shit. I might be late to that thing with my brother and my sister-in-law. It's already one and I have 'bout an hour to get there.

I lazily shove that slut off my bed and stagger to the bathroom while she screams and throws pillows. Hopefully she can take a message and will be gone when I come out.

After I finish my shower I get dressed in just a grey shirt, black jacket, and jeans. Thank god that screaming banshee was already gone.

After I shoved my things in my wallet I get on my Davidson and head out to that rv place Jaxon told me of.

By the time I was there I was already five minutes late. What was he gonna do? Scold me on my "atrocious behavior"? I don't even know why he still tries, and it really makes me think who the older one is here. But, as much as I hate to admit it I love that little fucker to death. His wife, Luka, is pretty cool too.

Over the three years she's been married to Jaxon I've learned that even though she looks like a barbie doll you don't want to fuck with her. She's a pretty tough Russian bitch, and she makes it pretty clear. The two met at a bar and when Jaxon tried flirting with her he received a good whooping after he crossed a line. But after a second chance the two fell hard for each other. They make a great couple, everyone can tell. Sometimes they kinda make me jealous. They almost make me believe all that shit about soul mates.

I spot my brother and he pulls up next to me. He's already giving me a look and I just smirk back.

"Hey Shortstuff," I tease, "missed me?" He just shakes his head and gives me the finger before I laugh. We're always like this; I'm the ass and he's the gentleman. Jaxon owns a huge armory company that deals with weapons, hence the whole get-up and everything. But I must admit it is an awfully useful asset when we need to make some shipments or some guns.

We head inside and while he goes picking out a new trailer with his wife for their camping trip I just wait in a corner. I see a young girl in the waiting room. She's beautiful; with her red hair and bright eyes and porcelain skin—I just can't stop staring. She starts looking around and I hide myself deeper in the shadows of the corner. She finally sits back for a while, and when a bird randomly flies in she begins giggling like an angel.

At this point Jaxon and Luka walked back in and joined me in staring at her. When the bird crashes into a window she snaps out of her giggling and looks worried as she approaches the bird. With an expression of relief she picks it up and takes it out and we quietly follow from a distance. Soon enough the bird flies away.

After approaching her I speak. "That was really amazing, Miss." She jumps up—startled—and takes note of us. Somehow she was even more beautiful up close.

"Oh," she has the softest, sweetest voice I've ever heard, "it was nothing. Well— I gotta go. Bye!" She runs off with a woman, her mother probably, and they get into a car and speed off. I take time to etch the plate number into my mind.

I found my girl and I ain't letting go.

I turn around to my bike and Jaxon begins teasing me. "Yo bro, what's up with that girl you were staring at?" he says with a shit-eating grin... this ass.

I stared off in the direction that car drove off in. "I think I have... I think I have a—"

"YESSS—" Luka cuts me off. "Finally another girl! We can have movie nights, and have make overs—YOU BOYS AREN'T ALLOWED!" Her Russian accent peaks.

"See ya brother," I say, getting on my bike.

Jaxon begins yelling at me as I start my bike. "Remember to use protection and be nice and slow, she's not some whore you usually sleep with; she's a lady. So behave Grizzly!" I pull out of the parking lot with a certain redhead on my mind.

What do you guys think so far
Dont forget to vote and comment if you have any ideas let me know
Thank you for reading