Chapter 12

Hi, here's the chappy :)  

I touched "snow" for the fist time, haha

Plus had a snowball fight. Cool beans. 

Then had a Vamp Diaries marathon :D life is good...

Chapter 12

 "Where the hell do you think you're taking me?" I ask Damon haughtily. If I wasn't too damn preoccupied that Colby would jump out at me and kill me then I'd probably be worried about Damon taking me somewhere. Yeah, I ordered a Sharpie and wrote LOSER on her forehead. She's not going to be happy about that.

"To show you what you're missing."

"Oh you so took that out of that Hannah Montana movie!"

"Darn." He chuckles. I let slip a smile. Curse Damon and his good looks. Yeah, I'm not denying it, he's hot.

"I still need an explanation." I huff at him and he stops in his tracks.

"Take a chill pill Jen." I realize he's still holding my hand. So I pull away and cross my arms. "Oh! You're a feisty one!" He laughs. He's so asking for a spanking!

"You're trying to kidnap me!" I snap at him and he chuckles.

"No, I'm 'borrowing' you, because kidnap would look bad on my university application." He laughs.

"You want to go to university?" I ask him, very surprised. It's kind o hard to picture Damon going to a university. He looks like a slacker feeding off his sister's money.

"Yes, Yale," He says and I gasp. "Oh don't act so surprised, I don't want to tour around with my sister for the rest of my life." Woah, he's probably smarter than he looks. If he was smarter, then he probably wouldn't be kidnapping me!

"You're probably smarter than you look." I tell him and he smiles. His teeth are so big and white. Wait, I'm feeling a little like little red riding hood. Looking at the wolf and saying what big sharp teeth he has and looking at his big blue eyes and... I hit him in the shoulder. Hard.

"Ow, you're such a sadist!" He laughs at me.

"No, you just annoy me." I smirk at him.

"Come on, we're going to see the wizard!" He grabs my hand and starts to skip. Is he for real?

"The wonderful wizard of Oz!" I join in and we both laugh like idiots. For a moment I forget I haven't eaten breakfast yet but my stomach reminds me by grumbling. "Damon, I'm hungry." I tell him and he stops skipping.

"Where we're going I'm sure there'll be food." He smirks. Right? Where the hell is he taking me! I have a right to know! This is America! Well, no, actually this is the Bahamas and... What was I talking about?