Part 3

it was past midnight when we got to the house more like a damn palac it was fuging huge it was buitiful inside to ace said the boys are gone and ill meet them when i wake up and hunter my dad on sunday its friday well saterday know he showed me my room thank santan it wasent pink it was huge a king size bed it was black and white with blue and gold and rose gold  things all aroude but in to tired to go into it i chaged into baggy black sweat pants and a white sports bra and to be hoest my melons are pretty big its kinds hared to hide them when i try to look like a boy but i do it even though the show my scars i have one long one going from my  left coler bone swirling a bit then ending right to my right hip bone and wip markes on my back and a bunch of knife cuts a slashis every ware on my body and how i got them thates a other story i woke up at 9:47 i put on a hoodi then walked out i was in the hall way when i heard yelling"ace we have been waiting for ever why cant we just wake up are littel brother allready"if you wondering i told ace to not tell them im a girl they think im a boy "my god drack shut the fuck up "you shut the hell up josh "i agree"jake!!"what??????!!!!!!"oh look who here guys this is tess"hey"im mick"hey he huged me imedely i pushed him away and said"im not a huggy person so dout hug me"ok umm"im jake and this is josh "hey"im drack and dout talk to me"i can talk to you when i what and i dout give a fuck if you act like a bitch to people but ill act like a bitch to you if you dout what me to get over it cause i was mamas girl to asswhole and im girl but i will kick your ass so dout look down at me cause you well be on your ness begging got it asswhole now fuck off"bitch!"the real bitch is you"all the boys were gumstruk but john wasent here"wheres john....."umm he well be down iny minit know"..........................................im bored"ace!!!is she awake yet"down here"oh hey...holyshit"

FLASH BACK shes 5 years old

"you pathatic bitch "he keeped hiting me it hurt i what my mommy "pleas stop"i yelled sobing while my mommys first boy friend and his friends started to wip and cut me basicaly tourturing me"shut up bitch"

BOMB

"fuck"thare here come on lets leave her"a man came in then everything whent black

i later woke up in the hopital with my mom beside me

PRESENT TIME

"oh shit your ........him" oh fuck ....."he started to shake"

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe im the devil heheheh but like legit im thr devil 

bye my covid 19 demons hehehhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

he