Chapter 3: Alex, what the hell?

Ash and I hopped out the car at Jeremy Misk's house stylish, and hot. We walked in and the boys were checking Ashley out, of course. Jeremy came up to Ashley, putting his arm around Ashley's neck, then handing her a red solo cup, full of alcohol, I could tell because it smelled like really strong beer. Ashley glanced at me, knowing my answer. "Ashley, you said you wouldn't drink any." I said. "No, I said we didn't have to drink any, come on Dani, have fun, you're about to go live in California, going to beach parties every night!"  she said. "You know I won't, but you drink, but you have to come home with me after!" I said with sass. "Fine, let's go dance?" she asked. 

"Nah, you go, I'll go take a seat." I said. "Dani, don't be such a party pooper, at least come dance with me." She said with puppy dog eyes. "Only once, okay?"  I asked. "Okay, but you'll have fun." she said, smiling. She then grabbed my hand, pulling me to the dance floor, before I knew it guys were all around me, as I was grinding on Ashley. I then got tired and stood up, looking up to see Alex Stern, Jeremy's best friend. He was really hot, but I knew he had a girlfriend. He got close to my ear, "wanna go upstairs to Jeremy's room and talk?. "Um, I guess" I said scared. He then grabbed my hand, pulling me through the crowd, up the stairs. He then pushed open the door to Jeremy's room.

He pulled me into the chair next to him. "Um so what did you want to tell me?" I asked. He reached his arm around me, leaning back, so I was wondering if you wanted to... he leaned in planting a kiss on my lips. I pulled away, "What the hell Alex, you have a girlfriend!" I said, sort of yelling. "Oh, Lizzie, she doesn't have to know. I though about storming out of the room, and leaving, but then I remembered that this was my last time to maybe makeout with a guy from Minnesota. I needed to let loose. So I settled down, relaxing a bit. "As long as you promise she won't find out." I said, hoping I wouldn't regret this. "She's in Florida for Summer break, won't be back for months, I swear, she will never know." He said chuckling. I then got up, locking the door really quickly, sitting back down, closer to him this time. He then put his arm back around me, leaning in, as our lips touch, he would begin to pull me into his lap. I would then be on his lap, my body towards him, still making out, as he would have his arms around me seeming like he was trying to undo my brallete. I thought about stopping and yelling at him, seeing as I wanted to keep my virginity for a while. But then I remembered what Ashley said.

So I let him take it off, as he would pull me up, holding my hands, then pulling my skirt down, I would laugh, as it got stuck on my thighs. He then pulled it off, along with my shoes.We then moved to Jeremy's bed. I then realized the consequences for this happening. I stopped getting up, pulling my skirt on and my shoes and brallete. "What the hell Dani, we were about to have fun!" he said kind of looking hurt. I walked out rolling my eyes, grabbing Ashley as I went out the door. She stuttered "Woah, where are we Dani?" "We're outside, going home, come on Ash" I said pulling her. She willingly got in the car, thank god I didn't have to drag her, she's heavy as hell.