New school Old people

3rd POV

Today was Shoto's first day at the park with his mom. He was so excited. He wanted to play with an ash blonde girl and a green haired boy, he was too shy to go and say something to them. He looked sad and walked to the swings. He stood there. The other children's mothers called them over. Inko and Mitsuki introduce Katsuki and Izuku too Shoto. "Hi Shoto." Katsuki says.

"Hi Sho..." Izuku says quietly.

"Hello"

"Go play with him Katsuki" Mitsuki says. Katsuki grabs Shoto's hand and drags him to the merry go round. Izuku follows. The children's mothers talked while the children played and talked.

"Why's your hair two colors?" Katsuki asks. The four year old Shoto didn't even know what colors were.

"I don't know."

"That's cool"

They played for and hour longer until Rei realizes her husband will be home and she has to get Shoto ready. "Time to go Sho!" Shoto waves bye and runs to his mother and holds her hand. He never saw those kids again

-Years later-(Shoto is 15 while Katsuki and Izuku are 16)

Shoto grabbed his bag and ran out the door to escape his father. (Endeavor is a good father and kind but is homophobic and transphobic) They laugh as Shoto waves goodbye. He walks to school seeing a familiar green haired boy. He doesn't think anything of it and walks to the door. His first day of high school. He wanted to make a great impression. He went to his locker to meet an ash blonde and it's Katsuki. Katsuki looks at him for a second. "Hey you look familiar"Katsuki states.

"Uh..I do"

"Erm...Shoto right?"

"How do you know my name"

"Your dad 2nd best banker in the world. Endeavor.co as in Enji Todoroki."

"Yes but I refuse to be in his commercials."

"I've seen your mother before. She's been in the commercials"-the bell rings-

"W-well I've got to go."

"My name is Katsuki..Katsuki Bakugou"

"Katsu-?"Katsuki grabbed Shoto's papers.

"We have the same first period and lunch period and I'll show you your other classes short stuff."he drags Todoroki to their class.

"You really don't have to"

"I do. DEKU MOVE OVER!"Izuku's eyes widen before he scoots over.

"Kacchan..is that Shoto"

"Yup."

"Wait...Izuku and Katsuki"Shoto speaks up.

"Yeah...I'm glad Kacchan found you"Katsuki forces Shoto between them both.

"Katsuki you're flat i mean there's sort of a breast there"

"Shoto...listen I'm trans...and I'm not flat. I even got top surgery and these tits ain't going no where."

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"Shoto it's fine. Deku give me a peice of paper."Izuku grabs a peice from his notebook and hands it to the Ash blonde. Katsuki writes down the directions to Shotos classes and takes a picture and hands the paper to Shoto. He sent the picture to deku and a text saying "he's mine"

Deku🥦:Kacchan he barely knows us.

Kacchan❤️:SO WHAT HES FUCKING MINE AND I WILL KILL YOU!

Deku🥦:At least let him choose

Kacchan❤️:fine.

"Oh thank you."

"No problem"

A/N I might change this to a Bakudekutodo story.