1.1

*2 years later*

David's pov

Today is the day I'm gonna graduate!

I decided that I'll be going to college and I discovered about vlogging. I saw a lot of people vlogging and making money on what they do in their daily lives and I wanted to do that.

Natalie's pov

Today is the day I'll be graduating!

I want to go to college to proceed on being an interior designer with Reggie. But I also want to proceed making music but I know that it won't get me anywhere.

*At school*

David's pov

The girls and the boys are separated and I can see the girls making faces towards me and I made faces towards them too and I saw Ilya joining too.

"David Julian Dobrik! who's most likely to become a comedian" I walked on stage and received my diplomat and I could hear my family and the group cheering.

"Natalina Noel Mariduena! who's most likely to become a model" I can see Natalie laughing and grabbed her diplomat "the joke from Junior year really came true" I laughed with Ilya and we just watched the rest graduate.

"Students of Vernon Hills! congratulations you have graduated!" and then we all threw our cap in the air and we were all laughing and smiling and excited to see our future lives.

We were all with our families crying tears of joy and we all went to our cars to go to one of the fancy restaurants in Vernon Hills and we reserved one of the party rooms and we are a lot. Our friend group stayed the same with our families hanging out too and today we are still sitting at the kids tables.

It was time for dessert and I know what will happen in the next 2 minutes.

We were now throwing ice creams in each other's faces while our parents are screaming at us to stop but we didn't care because we graduated bitch!