3.8

Natalie's pov

We were at the airport, waiting for our flight to board. Lorraine is eating her breakfast while David was sleeping on my shoulder and I was on David's laptop, editing some parts of the vlog.

We are now sitting at our seats and David still continues to sleep as I was editing the vlog.

"Natalie..." I heard David mumble, "What?" I asked, "I love you" "Awww, I love you too" I kissed his head before saving the vlog into one of his files.

We were really bored and had 3 more hours till we land, "What should we do?" I asked, "I don't know" David said. We sat there just complaining.

We were now landing in 30 minutes and I was getting ready to land in Las Vegas.

We're now at our hotel, changing into some clean clothes before David and Loraine signs some papers for them to get married.

after 2 hours, they were done signing the papers and we're currently on a limo to the chapel. We were all just laughing at Lorraine's stories about Jason when they moved to LA.

We arrived at the venue and had to sign some more stuff before picking out dresses for the "wedding".

"You should where this Lorraine" I said as I looked at a long sleeve dress, "That looks perfect, maybe this is the dress" Lorraine said, "We'll take this one please" I said as I gave it to the wedding helpers (idk what they're called)

David got dressed first in his tux and I'm outside of the changing room waiting for him to come out so that I could film him.

"Wow David! It's been a long time since I see you in a tux" I said, "you literally saw me wearing a tux 5 months ago" he said, "Well it's long for me" "Ok, go change now!"

I got in the changing room and changed into a white dress. I opened the curtain and came out, "Wow! Am I making a mistake?" David joked, "I'll look better in our wedding" I said, "so you want to get married with me?" he said, "why not?" I said.

The ceremony began and we walked down the isle feeling a bit stupid because we didn't have any guest or anything.

The wedding went on and I filmed bits of it because I don't want to be standing during the ceremony.

We were now outside the chapel and did the bouquet throwing thingy and I didn't catch it on the first try but did on my second try.

We talked to the Pastor for a bit and then we headed back to the hotel because tomorrow is gonna be a fun day.

We got into our room and laid down immediately on the bed. "Tired?" David asked, "Yup" I replied, "It's only 4, and you're tired?" he asked, "how aren't you tired? You literally sign a packet of papers for an hour and got married and you're not tired?" "I am but I'm not really" "Let's take a nap for a bit so that I'll have energy for dinner tonight" I said while I let out my arms, "Fine" He walked towards me and buried his face on my neck.

"Come on David!" "Coming!" He quickly tied his shoes and grabbed his phone and ran out the door.

"How are you guys feeling?" I asked, "The same as usual, It's just a vlog bit" Lorraine said, "I can't believe I'm actually married and have a girlfriend at the same time" "Well, young David would be shocked and happy" I said.

Our food arrived our table and begin to eat. We talked about random stuff that came to mind and talked about the trip to Hawaii tomorrow.

"Lorraine will not be sky diving" I said, "I'll think about it David" Lorraine said, "You don't have to worry about it Natalie" David said, "She's in here 50's and you're gonna let her jump from a plane?" "Yeah!" "It's ok Natalie, I have time to think about doing it" Lorraine said.

We all head back to the hotel and got ready for bed and our suitcases for tomorrow.

a/n:
I'm so sorry for the long update, I was busy and didn't have time to make a chapter and I know this chapter sucks but I'll be posting everyday soon.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙