𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

It was about 9pm when I got a call from the producers to tell me I would be getting picked up to head to the villa. My suitcases were all gathered up in the suit I was staying in for lockdown. I had a personalised one saying my name on it, and one of my own which had extra stuff in. Nerves and excitement took over my body, what if I make a bad impression. Since I didn't know the time, I thought I would be going in on the first night since I couldn't watch Love Island on the TV yet. 

A Jeep was parked up in front of my private hotel, it was my time to start the Winter of love!
𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓&𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏

A Jeep was parked up in front of my private hotel, it was my time to start the Winter of love!𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓&𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏

I wore a lilac, satin Pretty Little Thing body con dress, I didn't want to go all out but I wanted to make an entrance

I wore a lilac, satin Pretty Little Thing body con dress, I didn't want to go all out but I wanted to make an entrance. I paired it with some white heels however, my eye makeup would be described as 'all out'. It was my time to shine!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Rizzo hopped into her Jeep ready to head off to the villa, she was hoping she would find the man of her dreams, it was a one time chance. For the majority of the ride, she glanced out of the window taking in Cape Town's breathtaking views. The villa was right in front of her, she couldn't believe that she was living in reality, not her dreams.

With her suitcases trailing behind her, she walked up the pristine, white stone steps to make it to the entrance. Beside her was a beautiful blonde with a red lip and a black mini dress. 'You look stunning.' The blonde smiled at Rizzo causing her to compliment her back. 'Thank you love, you're gorgeous.' Rizzo complimented the blonde in her cockney accent. 'Oh my gosh, you're cockney! I love that accent so much! I'm Jess, nice to meet you.' The blonde girl smiled as made it to the top of the steps. 'Nice to meet you too, I'm Rizzo.' The girls' smiled at each other.

'I love you already, your accent your name!' Jess giggled which made Rizzo smile. 'Are you nervous?' Rizzo asked Jess as they could hear chatting from the islanders. 'I'm quite nervous because I don't want to make a bad impression.' Jess quietened her voice just in case the islanders could hear. 'I get what you mean, you'll bloody crack it!' Rizzo reassured the blonde girl.