Welcome to Magix

Walking down the pathway, the 2 sisters had mixed feelings about everything that was going on and the idea of magic really existing. It was all they ever dreamed about...but they were also very scared. What if they were attacked again? Was trolls and ogres actually common over here as well. As they walked, Stella suddenly stopped them. "Oh shit, I forgot about this..."

"What is it, Stella?" Bloom asked, confused at what made them stop. There was nothing around here.

Well at first. In a small burst of light energy, Stella's sent a little light orb that made contact with a large barrier nearby. "Magic barrier, it prevents non-magical creatures from entering. We should check the pets, they're from Earth after all."

Eldora nodded, she hadn't considered that and she never expected to have to determine whether her daughters' pets were magical or not. Watching as Bloom and Selina put down Kiko and Purr. "Alright, little ones. Just walk through the light barrier."

"Meow?..." Purr cried out, not understanding for a moment before stepping forward to expect the barrier before lunging at it. The barrier was quick to let her through, surprising the entire group. An Earth creature had enough magic for the barrier to let her through? It was the same with Kiko, who ran through to follow the cat in.

"Never thought my pets had magic..." Bloom whispered, confused as she walked through the barrier to pick the two up. "...What does this mean, Stella?"

"Honestly, not really sure. All I know is the barrier sees them as magical creatures and that means they'll be able to enter and leave the school grounds. But when we get to the school, we should mention it to Miss Faragonda. She'll probably be able to understand what's going on," the girl then sighed in mild relief. "You know, I'm so glad that my family sent my luggage via magic mail.....it would have probably lost it with that nightmare."

"Did you bring anything valuable with your luggage?" Selina asked, as she took Purr from her sister after passing through the barrier. The group then continued walking, it wasn't a short walk now. But it gave them time to discuss things.

"Not much. Just some clothes from both of my palaces," the two sisters looked stunned for a moment, causing Stella to sigh. "My parents are divorced, so I keep clothes at both of their palaces. Though I also brought my own pet along with me, she should already be at the school. Miss Faragonda said she'll watch her for me until I arrived."

"Pet?" Bloom asked, kinda curious about the animals of this world. They had to be something special if they all had magic, right? Stella just shook her head, indicating to wait. Just after Bloom's curious whisper, they arrived at the school's gates.

The gate was like 2 feathery wings that opened up by magic and disappeared into the grounds as the pair stepped close to it. "Whoa..." Selina gasped, quite surprised by the magic used even in normal objects.

"Princess Stella," came a voice, making the blonde flinch a little as she turned to see a glasses-wearing brown haired woman with a clipboard walking towards them. The sisters quickly recognized her as the woman in the hologram from the day prior. "I see that you have safely arrived on time."

"Yes, Miss G. Sorry about all the hassle," Stella nodded, before indicating towards the small family behind her. "These 2 girls are the magi that I mentioned to you as well as their mother, who also was a fairy in her youth."

Griselda nodded her head and adjusted her glasses. "Right, nice to see you again, Eldora. I never expected to see you return after you declined Miss Faragonda's request. Also never expected you to have daughters."

"Things change, Miss Griselda," the elderly woman laughed. "These are my daughters. Bloom, who's 16, is my adoptive daughter and Selina, who's 14, is my biological daughter."