Alfea College for Fairies

It was the first lesson ever in a fairy school for Bloom and Selina, they sat nervously at the desks in the transformation classroom. At the front of the room was Professor Wizgiz, he looked friendly and happy enough. But that didn't settle the girls' nerves, they were worried about not preforming well enough. Faragonda had informed the teachers about the sisters' issues, so they would get extra help. But they, Selina especially, didn't want to relay on help. Wizgiz noticed that most of the students were now settled and began speaking. "Good morning, everyone. As usually, it befalls me to kick off the school year."

The students watched as he moved in front of his desk, his stubby limbs actually made him shorter than said desk and the only thing actually peeking above the desk was the tip of his green wizard hat. He then pulled himself onto said desk and smiled at the group. "Now, those of you that don't remember the introductions, I am Professor Wizgiz. Your teacher of transformation magic, or better known as Metamorphosis. Please try to remember the correct terminology so you don't fall behind."

Stella smiled, she always like Wizgiz, as she turned to look at Bloom. She was placed next to the red head, whilst Selina had deliberately chosen a seat in the back. She didn't really care to be on show, especially with the limited magic that she and Bloom knew. "Now, I will demonstrate an example of a metamorphosis spell that you will learn to achieve in this class," he began pulling at the sound of his mouth, causing his body to shift and shake. After a moment, he removed his hat and was revealed to have become Griselda. Something that surprised and scared some of the students in the room.

But after a moment of watching, the class began to cheer and clap with amazement at the perfect transformation. The transformed Wizgiz smiled down at the group, something that looked kinda unsettling with Griselda's face. "Now this is just a simple spell, as you can probably hear. My voice is distorted and doesn't sound like myself or the head of discipline. By the end of your three years here, you'll be able to accomplish much better. I'm sure of it," he then flicked the glasses on his face and reverted back to normal, putting his hat back on and then leaping onto the student's desks. "But every end must have a beginning, and that's where we will start today."

He clicked his fingers, bursting magic that summoned a mirror in front of every student in the room. Once it appeared, Bloom grabbed the handle of it with amazement. She was still in awe of all the magic that the professors and all students could use. "We'll start with a simple exercise to warm you up. Concentrate and look in the mirror," the professor said, calmly as the group gazed into the mirror. Stella was spending a lot of time just checking her hair out though. "I want you to focus on changing the color of your hair. It can be any color, just focus on the image that you want in your head."

This seemed interesting, Selina thought in the back of the class. She looked at her green hair in the mirror, wondering what color that she wanted it to turn. It seemed almost impossible to just decide on one color, but eventually she had an image in her head and she began focusing on it with all her heart. Her magic rippled inside her, but since she didn't know how to direct it well enough. Nothing happened.

It was a similar story for Bloom, only the red head was actually getting depressed as she watched other students manage to turn their brown hair into blonde. She eventually placed the mirror down on the desk and collapsed into her arms. This was supposed to be a simple task, right. Something easy to kick off the school year. Everyone else, besides Selina, could do it and yet...

Suddenly a gasp in the back of the class caught her attention and she turned to see Selina's formerly green hair now black with beautiful viridian tips. It looked so much different and stunning at the same time, she almost wanted to tell her sister to not revert it back. But seeing that Selina managed it only made her feel worse. Wizgiz seemed to notice her pain and said. "Don't worry, Bloom. You'll get the hang of it in due time. Besides, you should be proud of your sister and not sulking."