Chapter 1 : The Accident

"Yo, Kiana." - You said it when met here on the hallway along with Mei. "Hello, Mei."

"Good morning, Captain." - Mei said it softly.

"Yo, Captain." - Kiana reply.

"You're going to the bridge?" - Mei asks you.

"Yes, Theresa wants to meet me up there to discuss about mission in next week." - You said. "So, i'll go first, okay?"

"Okay." - Mei and Kiana replies.

And then you walk away from there.

"Um... Today's we're free, right?" - Kiana asked Mei.

"Yeah, anyway, i have something to do, come play with others, Kiana." - Mei said.

"Okay, bye bye."

"Bye."

Back to you, on the bridge with Theresa.

"Captain, to you know which day today is?" - Theresa asking you, while hiding something in her back.

"Um... The 45th day of the year? Why are you asking?" - You don't know what is it.

"... I'm not joking, serious please."

"Um.... 14th February?"

"... What day is it?"

"Hm... Ah, Valentine's day?"

"Yes! This is for you here!" - Theresa takes out a box has a shaped of a heart.

"This is..."

"Chocolate!"

"... Thank you, Theresa." - You pat her head, and receive the box from her hands.

"Ah~ don't pat my head! I can't grow!" - She said, she's very cute at the moment.

"Captain, happy Valentine's day." - You heard Himeko's voice behind.

You turn back, sees Himeko and Fu Hua is there, they're also having a box on their hands.

"This is for you here." - Fu Hua gives you the box. And so as Himeko, they gave you it.

"Woah... Thanks girls... But, shouldn't you give this to the one you like?" - You ask them.

".... Well, you can say, the one we like is you!" - Himeko said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Captain, from now on, please keep leading us foward to the future of humanity." - Fu Hua said.

"Thanks girls, i'll try my best, not to upset you." - You smiles. "Anyway, Theresa-"

"Ah, the mission is a joke, just to lure you come up here. Have a day off, Captain." - She said.

"Okay then."

Back to Kiana,

You may think she forgot about Valentine, but IT WAS ME, DIO!

Wait something's wrong, i can feel it.

She didn't forget about it, she already made 2 chocolates before, one for Mei, and one for you.

She takes these out from the fridge, place them in 2 different box.

Back to you, you're at your office now, reading some information about the 3.9 update.

And the chocolates, you let them on your table.

Suddenly, Rita, Bronya and Seele comes in.

"Good morning, Captain." - Bronya said, you notice her and the others.