Chapter 5 : I don't have any idea for the name of this Chapter so don't ask why

Everyone : S-H-I-T

"So... Did Captain wake himself up... After we went through all these trouble for him?" - Fu Hua ask.

"... Anyways... Why did he knocked out his own man?"

"Could it be..." - Kiana about to say something, then everyone stares at her."nothing..."

"Talks later, let's go back to Hyperion." - Sirin said, she creates portal, teleporting everyone back to Hyperion.

"Okay, where is the Captain?" - Himeko ask.

But everyone got passed out.

Everyone on Hyperion.

"Wait then who's controlling it-"

And the Hyperion star to fall down like Dio when he's about to crush Jotaro by using a ROAD ROLLER DA!

"Holy shit!"

"Ai-chan where are you?"

And the Hyperion, suddenly returning to it normal state. Now it's floating.

"Ay.... Did someone called me?" - Ai-chan appears.

"Yeah... Thanks about that..." - Himeko said.

"Anyway, where's the Captain?"

"He's in the training room."

Timeskip.

In the training room, they open the door, and step inside. They see you are sitting on the floor, with a katana on your hand, looking at them.

"... Captain?"

"I am not your Captain... I am Alobamo..." - You said.

"Nani? You're Alobamo?"

"Yes.... I request 1 v 1 match, and fair."

"What will we get?"

"You'll take your Captain back, as long as you don't cheat." - Alobamo using your body said.

"Is he still there?"

"Yes... He's sleeping right now... In the deep void, but i can wake him any moment."

"Fine, so i'll fight you." - Sirin said, then she steps out.

"No... Not you... Her. The White haired one behind you." - Alobamo points the katana at Kiana.

"Kiana?"

"Yes... She was the one made a hole on my armor, fight me."

"You're insane!"

"Insane? Said the ones who defeated me in a unfair fight." - Alobamo said, and slowly stands up. "If you don't... I'll kill him."

"You..."

"Stop. I'll do it!" - Kiana said, and she stepped out, throwing away her jacket.

"Good..."

"Wait Kiana... You can't against him."

"Yeah... I know."

"And why."

"... This is my fault... In the beginning... Even it cost my life... I will do it."

"Very well... Pick a weapon." - Alobamo throws a bag full of weapons to Kiana. "It won't be a fair fight without giving you weapons. Pick one."

"..." - Kiana come closer to the bag, she looked into it, and kicked it away.

"What are you doing?"

Kiana takes out her double pistols, take out their bullets. Then throw the magazines away.