Chapter Onezie

Living under the same roof as the person who is a good for nothing despiteful mother puts in the word annoyance and hatred in my so called life. The more trouble I make, the more of a bitch she becomes that would even make me have more bad behavior that makes the audiences unpleased and think of the D'antonio family as a shameful obnoxious family. However with my dad being best friends with the 'best man' in town, we still do get respect from everyone.

So here I am, every hatred seen within my actions, in my mother's closet holding a box of matches, and the other hand, a small but harmful cigarette. I had finished pouring all the bottle of liquor everywhere aiming at my mom's expensive dresses, all done with just a straight face. Next thing you know after lighting up the cigar and puffing up all my antipathy, all the dresses were burning after I dropped the small cigar. My face remained straight but the excitement inside me was too big to wonder what mother would think.

I hurriedly ran outside the bedroom, however got stopped when I saw mother running upstairs, "What were you doing in my bedroom?!" Asked mom grabbing my wrist so harshly, words used in such a tone she frequently uses on me every now and then.

"You better hurry before your favorite night gown get's burnt." At that said, she gasped and her expression changed into a shocking matter. She ran yet so hastily to her bedroom's closet. I heard her scream which made both our maids, Beth and Mrs. Guinevere, ran upstairs knowing there is something precarious happening.

"Go get a bucket of water and get the other house helpers!" I heard her scream at the poor maids. Everything happened so fast and quickly without noticing the time passing by. As the two maids ran quickly downstairs, I decided not to watch the scene happening inside mom's closet and just headed to the stairs not helping a hand. Though I felt my hair grabbed so furiously which made my head slightly bent down.

"Wait till your father hears about this." She said, giving me a big slap to my cheeks which made me slightly whimper. I pushed her away rapidly then ran downstairs deciding to walk to my friend's house. I ignored the few house-helpers running quickly with a bucket of water and saw Chip and Jacob outside at our enormous backyard, playing their 'own invented' game which was to shoot using a gun aiming at three bottles. With all the money inside dad's wallet, we can spend the rest of our lives just buying what the hell we see. Definition of spoiled kids, I'm much more aware I'm myself is one of them.

As I finally ran outside, Emilio's house was four houses away. Not just four houses away but large fancy houses which would likely be a few walks for a slow eater to finish one big scoop of ice cream with just one tiny spoon. Seeing all this fancy houses as I walk past all of them made me think what it would be like to live the opposite way of the rich elegant life. Maybe it would be better living in a smaller house, or anywhere far away from my whoreish mother.

Even with all my life seeing the face of the whore, I was still glad to have nice friends. Even after all the trouble we have been through, had to say I still had fun.

Finally ariving at Emilio's house, I was about to knock the entrance door when I remembered his family have longly disapproved of me being his friend, saying I'm a bad influence winebibber friend. I understand why because who would want to see their own tipsy son dry humping the air and doing questionable things together with a tipsy girl that makes every human-beings unsatisfied with what they're seeing.

As usual, I grabbed a small rock from the grass and looked for Emilio's window, which was the second floor right near the tree I had tried to climbed over but failed miserably as I got my ass hit the ground. I threw the rock at Emilio's window, and five seconds later the window still remained closed. I picked up another rock once again and threw it again. Still nothing.