Chapter 2(My Uncle?!)

*Seoyeon's POV*

He looked at me and for some reason he looked familier I thought.

"Hi Seoyeon.I am Mr.Lee.And here's your schedule.Now have a good day and don't get detention!" He handed me the schedule and I smiled at him.

Hmm... Mr.Lee... Sounds familiar... Sounds like my uncle.... I turned back around to face Mr.Lee and called his name.

"Mr.Lee?" He turned around and looked at me."Yes Seoyeong? Do you need anything?" He asked me."Uh...No,I was just wondering that...You sounded familiar..." Mr.Lee looked at me and smiled.

"Do I look like your uncle?" He asked. I looked at his face and...He did look a lot like my uncle... I took my pendent and opened it to see me and my uncle laughing... I looked closer to his face and I gasped. H-he was my uncle...

"U-uncle Lee?! Oh my gosh!!! I-I thought you left me forever!" Tears formed in my eyes and I ran to hug him.

"I would never leave you Seoyeong.It's just That...I had to go to America for work, But now I'm back and also your schools principal!" He hugged me tight and lift me up in the air spinning me around.

We were laughing but it stopped when the bell rang and my hand accidentally hit one of the plants and it broke...

Uncle Lee looked at the broken plant then at me and sighed."Well...Guess I have to fix the plant.Oh and since you're late for class I'm going to give you a pass so that you can attend the class." He smiled at me and I nodded in a "Yes". Uncle Lee handed a pass and smiled again.

"Oh and also one more thing!Don't call me Uncle Lee in front of the students,Just call me Mr.Lee.And also stay away from boys!!!" I nodded again and went out the office and ran to my first class which was english.

I knocked on the door and the teacher told me to come in.I opened the door and walked up to my teacher and handed her the pass.She read it and stood up clapping her hand 3 times trying to get everyone's attention.

"Good morning everyone.I'm your teacher Mrs.Laura. I hope you all will have a wonderful time learning and having some fun this year with me and the other teachers. We also have another new student joining us this year. Can you introduce yourself to the class?"

I nodded my head and rook a deep breath before talking.

"So... Good morning everyone! I am Park Seoyeon but you can call me Seoyeon. I am 18 years old and I live... Uhh... I live with my uncle...! So... I hope we can all be friends...?" I introduced myself to the class and I did not expect it to go that way... I had to lie to them that I lived with my uncle or they might bully me if they heard I lived alone......

To Be Continued...

A/N: "So.....I have nothing to say...Or do I? I don't know (Idk) why I'm making dis chapter when it's boring.So hope ya'll enjoyed da chapter!