Chapter 3 (Meeting Jungkook)

*Random plebs POV*

.......

Um....

...Why is it silent?...

Oh okie I wrote the wrong persons POV😑🤦

*Seoyeon's POV*

The teacher nodded and I go to an empty seat at the middle and sit on the chair.The teacher started taking our attendance then the bell rang and she left the class.A huge sigh of relief was heard from the class. I was looking out the window while waiting for the teacher. Meanwhile some students were laughing and running around the class which I don't think it's aloud. While I was looking out the window I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to se who it was.

'Why are you sitting next to me?' A male with raven hair, doe eyes (just imagine whatever u think about Jungkook)

"Um... Cause this was the only available place to sit?" He looked at me with a cold look. But when I look closer into his eyes, his eyes were cold and lifeless... 

I started to drown with the thoughts of what might have happened with his past, but what I didn't realize was that he caught me staring at him so I looked away.

There was a silence between us for a long time so I decided to finally break it by speaking up. "Um... I'm Seoyeon! What's you're name Mr.?"

"I am... Jeon Junkook"

A/N: So.. Hey my little lovelies! I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 and sorry that it was really short... Well it needed to be short cause I need to do something in chapter 4! And sorry that I'm not posting really often! Well that's cause I'm getting stressed with my E-Learning classes and I don't have that much time to type my ideas in this book cause as I said, I'm really busy! Oh and stay safe!!!