Chapter - 4

... I was owned by a man who owned many girls like me, trained since childhood to please men. And men came in thousands in a day seeking bliss or momentary forgetfulness from their boring sedentary life. The first customer who bought my virginity at the age of fifteen was fifty years old, and I pleased him well, as he told my owner. I did all I was taught in my hostel by my teachers who were running the brothel. Her husband worked as the pimp, procuring the goods of his livelihood, purchasing them from kidnappers, human traffickers, and all kinds of crooks who bought and sold boys and girls. I was sold to them at the age of four by a crook who found me separated from my parents at the railway station. I never believed in this story, a child of four remembers at least something, but my memory was obliterated. It came to my knowledge later that the newcomers were regularly injected with a substance that erases the past.

My owner had built two three-storey buildings on the outskirt of the city, which accommodated the girls and boys he had purchased. And the two rooms on the ground floor were used as our class. It was shielded from the gaze of society by its secluded location, guarded by the armoured guards who roamed the boundary all the hours of a day.

The two rooms on the ground floor were our class, in which big naked posters of man and women in various Kama positions were hung, sexual objects arranged on tables and stacked on shelves, numerous books titled— Sex. These were our curriculum.

In the class, boys and girls together learned the intricacies of giving pleasure. Boys were paraded naked, their penis dangling as they walk and then the new girl who had joined the group that day was called in front and asked to strip, the boy's penis slowly straightens as he sees her. The newcomers were always silent and looked in embarrassment at the practical scenes unfolding in front of their eyes.

As I grew up with time, I started learning the functioning of the institution though not fully, but arranging the pieces of make-up stories by my peers started making sense. I later found that the education differs from year to year, although all kinds of girls were bought, those who possess balanced features and white complexion earned much profit to the owner while others with less luring complexions were also bought but frequently sold and passed from one brothel to another. It was said that men overcome by the Kama can do the act with canines if they do not find any measure to subsume the desire.

Boys were also bought but few selected from a group, those who show at the very young age potential to become muscular and virile. Some were trained to become subservient and others were forceful and rough. Since the beginning, they were well fed, forced to undergo physical training, grooming, and by the age they reach eighteen they become muscular as a horse, virility dripping from the body. 

We were kept separated by guards who watched us day and night. The woman who had seen thirty summers were called to train these boys, and one of my classmate, who was captured from bus station, narrated me that these women make the boys perform the acts we see and read in Kamasutra. After full training, they were taken out of the institution and send to big hotels and houses to perform the same with women who asked for their services.