Chapter - 7

"How beautiful!"

"Extraordinary, isn't? I also felt the same first time."

"So, you come here daily?"

"Nah, not daily."

"Then?"

"Once I accompanied my friend here, he was with his chick to do..."

"You took part too?"

"Jeez no, what makes you think that?"

"I guess, then for voyeuristic pleasure," Rinu replied to tease him.

"No, he was fearing that alone something might hurt him in the woods so he requested me to company him."

"And you agreed?"

"What can I say? A friend in need is a friend indeed." Abin laughed a little and continued

"So when they were busy in themselves, I roamed the whole wood, and when I returned after an hour, they were stilling humping pumping..." he said.

"So now you know the importance of exercises."

We were at the trysting-place, it was a thatched roof, pegged in the stump of half-broken pine trees, covered from both sides by a thatched wall. Under it, a worn-out mattress was covering the soil, the bed of roses for the lascivious lovers. Abin first went in and lit a matchstick inspecting the place for hidden reptiles. We both sat on the mattress without knowing how to proceed further in the act.

In a while I felt his hand touching mine and slowly he leaned towards my neck, in the next moment we were stripping our clothes kissing, clutching, sucking each other. When I took him in mouth he moaned a lot, I was now doing practical of the art taught these years, he was nowhere near the point spending all of my tricks. Then, he forced in my mouth, and coming over me rubbed all over my body, and slowly caressing the breasts he moved downwards kissing, touching my belly, navel, and the V. He never told me that he was taking his classes seriously. After five minutes his mouth and fingers dextrously done the job, my body twisted and I cummed clutching his mouth to V. He entered in me after, it was painful, slowly and carefully broking the hymen, and after twenty minutes of pounding released him from the passion. He fell over me, and we both laid there. He was heavy so I asked him to release me, and holding my hand he reposed beside me.

"How was it?", he asked.

"I must highlight again the importance of exercises."

He tried to laugh and fell silent.

"So, when will they take you from here?" I asked sadly thinking of loosing the only person I had got.

"Probably by the end of this month"

"Will you try to meet me?"

"How will I know where you are taken?"

"You can find out, you have contacts na." I hinted his previous boast.

He again tried to laugh but it was forced.

"I sense something is bothering you?"

"It's just...", and again he fell silent.

"Just?"

"I mean, Rinu, I did a big mistake. And now I feel I should have cleared it with you?"

"Yes, but what is that?"

Sound of footsteps was heard, it was approaching. My hairs stood on its end. It was now nearing us. I put my index finger on Abin's lips and whispered in his ears the information my senses had perceived. The sound was coming closer and closer. Abin did not show any sign of fear. I wore my garments hurriedly, Abin did the same, and before we went out, a voice announced,

"Abin babu, kaha ho? Ghanto ho gye bhyii, If you're done let me have her?"

Abin went out to meet the man, indicating me to stay inside. Aghast, I speculated what all of this was about.

"Vikki bhai..." Abin's voice was imploring.

"What, bey?" He snapped.

"Please, let her alone, I'll make up to you."

"Behenchod, you playing trick with me. Go and saunter in the wood and come after thirty minutes."

"Please Vikki bhai, let her alone she is my close friend. I'll surely make up to you tomorrow. Two girls, you will have them both."

"This was not our deal, whoever she is to you, I will fuck her. Go Behenchod, otherwise, I'll shoot you."

There was scuffle, and punches, rolling, abuses, I went out suddenly and saw Abin lying and above him the man striking him vociferously, his gun lying beside him. He was punching Abin on the face, I felt helpless and in the midst of chaos I took the gun and hammered it on the man's head. He fell behind and became unconscious. I thought him dead. On closely looking at his face I find it the face of the guard whom I saw climbing the wall. Abin came and checked his nerves, he was really dead. He stood shocked, I started sobbing. He then took the gun from my hand and hugged me.

"It was a nice hit, it's good that you didn't fire," he tried to cheer me up.

I can sense the panic in him, but he was good at hiding. Finally, I asked half knowing, "You knew that guy?"

He stopped and lifted my head from his shoulder and said looking directly in my eyes, "that's what I was going to tell you but he broke in." His eyes then turned on the sound coming from the bushes, a jackal was passing by.

"Did you really agree on that deal?" I asked.

"Rinu it's the same with every guy and girl, a trade requires money and we are devoid of it so we use these measures. But..."

"And no girl object this?"

"Why would they? They are going to be prostitutes anyway, this would be their job for the rest of their life." He guessed a little what reply is he going to receive.

"So you guessed I would agree to be fucked by that man?", I detected anger in my words that surprised me too.

"No, I never wanted. I thought it last night, everything, first when I made the deal I was bit hesitant, but the night made it clear. I felt some guilt imagining you with the man. I didn't know what to do, whether to ask your permission or to go on, but it cleared, it came clear to me when I walked holding your hand to this place. I felt a liking towards you. I had plan to plead with him."

"You too knew that your supplication will not explicate you from the deal."

"Yes, the next move was to shoot him with his gun."

We moved to a different lane, other than the one we had come earlier, clustered with thickets but a narrow path had been cleared in time with the daily passing steps.

"That's not the direction we came."

"Yes, we're leaving that direction forever."