A tomato key chain (spain)

'Oh no...' You thought. It can only be one person. You looked up to see big green eyes looking down at you. It was Spain.

"Hola señora, shall we?" You blushed madly and looked down at your feet.

"Y-yes." You replied. He picked you off the ground bridal style, your face burning up with everyone's eyes on you. Quickly, you put his tomato keychain in the hem of your jeans.

He set you down in the closet and sat down next to you. America appeared in the open door, and set his phone timer. He said "seven minutes du-" Prussia and France pushed america aside and yelled in unison, "GET SOME ANTONIO!" Then they slammed the door.

The next thing you knew Antonio was straddling your lap. His face was less then a centimeter away from yours. You could tell he was slightly blushing. "Te amo, I love you, (y/n)." He whispered in your ear. His lips brushed against your ear sending shivers through out your whole body.

"I love you too." You replied with out hesitation. With out a warning, Antonio smashed his lips against yours, kissing you passionately. You began to kiss him back. He licked you bottom lip, asking for enterence. You parted your lips and his tongue snaked into your mouth. You started to French kiss him back. You tried to gain dominance but had no chance.

Antonio broke away from the kiss to admire your body. He snaked his hands down your figure. His hand reached your waist, and he didn't stop there. His hands went slower and slower until he reached the hem of your jeans. He stuck his hands in.

'Is he really going to do this?!' You thought.

He grabbed something and pulled it out of your jeans. It was his tomato keychain. "Plot twist." He smiled and pecked your lips. Just then Prussia and France burst into the closet, and saw Antonio straddling you.

"GOOD JOB, ANTONIO!" They shouted.