Chapter Four

I woke up to the sound of Harry's alarm. Escaping his grip around my waist, I reached over Harry's body and managed to grab the phone and turn the alarm off. There's nothing I hated more than him waking up at 6.30 in the morning and going off to work on SUNDAYS! Busy people like him should take a break from work for at least one day of the week!

Placing the phone back on the bedside table, I looked down at Harry who was sound asleep beside me. He's sleeping like a baby...

The room was unusually gloomy since the rising sun was shielded by dark fluffy clouds. It was clearly about to rain. It set up an extremely cozy atmosphere for some cuddling.

Lying back down, I nuzzled my face into Harry's neck. As I snaked my arm over his body, I placed my lips on his skin and pressed my body closer to his.

Harry's arm made its way around my small waist, holding me tightly. Soon, I fell back into a deep sleep, only to be woken up by Harry's thumb caressing my cheek. My eyes fluttered open, and I gazed at Harry, who looked down at me with a gentle smile spread across his lips.

"Good morning," he muttered.

"Good morning, daddy," I said, snaking my arms around his neck as I looked into his ocean blue eyes.

He chuckled at my mischievous statement. Leaning towards me, he kissed my temple.

I giggled as I let his gesture sink in. He was changing... and I could definitely get used to this...

"Hmm..." he mumbled. "What's the time?" He said, reaching out for his phone.

"It doesn't matter," I said, reaching out to grab his arm, preventing him from getting hold of the phone. "It's Sunday... right?"

"But I have work to do," he said, looking back at me.

"Oh," I said, averting my gaze. I didn't want to bother him or be clingy. The last thing I wanted was for Harry to be mad at me.

"But I suppose I can stay for few minutes," he smiled.

The corners of my lips tugged into a smile, upon hearing his statement. "You're the best!" I grinned.

"Well, what is it that you want to do so badly, that you kept me from going to work on time?"

I smirked at him mischievously. "You already know, daddy," I said, rubbing my palm on his chest.

"You naughty girl!" He laughed, taking my hand in his. He looked down at it and kissed my palm. Pulling my arm towards him and placing it over his body, he slid his arm around my waist.

I leaned over and pressed my lips onto his.

He froze. He didn't budge.

Curious about his silence, I pulled away and looked at him.

He stared back at me, his eyes wide open and his lips apart.

"Harry?" I said, placing a hand on his cheek, wondering if I had been too straight forward.

"Err," he said, and shook his head as if he just came back to his senses. "Sorry, I errr... I wasn't ready,"

I giggled at his ridiculous response. "Ready!?" I laughed. "You're so cute!" I said, cupping his cheeks.

"Err..." he looked embarrassed. "Well, I-,"

I interrupted him by kissing his lips for the second time that morning.
He brought his hand upto my neck, tracing my jawline with his thumb as he deepened the kiss. His lips moved in sync with mine, making my stomach do way too many twists and turns.

Damn, he was nailing it... I felt the heat build up in the lower region of my stomach. Caressing his chest, I slid my arms up his body and around his neck.

Letting me down on my back gently, he hovered above me, never removing his lips from mine. One of his arms gripped my waist, caressing me, and the other above my head as his fingers carefully roamed around my hair.

Locking my arms around his neck, I let my fingers run through his dark brown hair.

Soon, Harry pulled away and brushed his lips on my cheek, placing kisses here and there. "Will that do, princess?" He whispered, and started nibbling on my ear.

"Mmm..." I enjoyed the feeling of his lips on my skin. "I thought we were just getting started, daddy,"

"You bad girl," he chuckled, gently biting my ear.

I've waited MONTHS for this!

He pulled away, looked down at me and smiled. "Your turn now,"

Letting his words sink in, I smirked mischievously. "Okay," I said, and licked my lips.

"Oh, no," Harry laughed, realizing that he had just said something extremely dangerous.