Chapter 12

~Emily's POV~
I blush as she steps backwards and grabs my wrist pulling me upstairs.
"Babe! Why are you pulling me Hm?"
"Well I missed you and I have a movie set up for us upstairs so come on!"
We get to the bedroom and she picks me up as she lays on the bed, laying me next to her causing me to whine slightly.
"Alex... I could have done that myself you dumbass, I have legs you know?"
"Hey hey princess! What's with the name calling Hm? Just for that we are watching a horror movie" Alex said with a proud smirk.
"Yeah yeah like watching a horror movie wasn't your plan the  whole time?"
After I said that her smirk fell and she just finds a movie and puts it on, pulling me close to her. We decided on watching IT chapter 2 as we hadn't seen it yet and I heard it wasn't too scary anyway so I was feeling a little better with watching a horror.
"Babeeee?" I whine to her.
"Hm what is it?"
"I'm hungryyyy!"
"B..but! What about the movie?" She pouted slightly.
"Babe, lets be real, you only wanted to watch a movie and make it a horror so I'd cuddle and cling onto you?" I giggle as she blushes slightly.
"Uh, well I...yeah that's true but I just want damn cuddles! You know I'm needy for them.."
I laugh and pull her into me, cuddling into her side, holding around her waist smiling.
"Well after we get food we will cuddle? How does that sound Hm?" I look up at her and see her smile so I take that as a yes and pull her up.
"Well let's go, we are getting McDonald's by the way, hope you don't mind!" I wink and run downstairs.
"But Emily! That's so unhealthy!" She shouts to me as I hear her come downstairs.
"So what it's only once? It's not like I eat unhealthy all the time.." I pout and cross my arms.
"God your such a child princess! But your a cute child so come on I'll buy us some McDonald's." She said and we walked out to the car getting in.
We decided on going through the drive thru instead of having to wait inside for a while.
As we are going through the drive thru and Alex orders for the both of us, I see my phone light up and it's a text from Brooke.

Private chat with Brooke
Brooke🥰~ Hey Emily I'm just checking up on you after what happened and I'm wondering if y'all sorted it all out? Text me back when you can!

Me~ Yeah hey Brooke, we made up don't worry, we are out getting McDonald's right now but thanks for checking up anyway❤️

Brooke🥰~ Alright I'll leave you alone to talk to her and stuff okayyyyy!

Me~ Okay thankyou Brooke, love youuu.

Brooke🥰~ Love you too stupid.

I smile and put my phone away seeing that Alex has already paid and collected our food causing me to drool slightly as it smelt so good.
"Mm babe lets go home so we can eat pleaseeee?" I whine pinching her cheek.
"Pinch my cheek again and you won't get your food." She said sternly and with her alpha tone as she faced me, causing me to whimper slightly feeling embarrassed.
"S..sorry!" I whisper sitting back in my chair pouting.
"No princess you know I didn't mean it like that now let's just go home and I'll feed my beautiful girl..." she winks at me causing me to blush and cover my face.
"Shush and just drive sexy..." I mumble the last part instantly regretting it as she has great hearing due to her being an alpha.
"Oh sexy Hm? I think your mistaken, your the sexy one here princess" she smirks and drives us back home, having one hand on my thigh and the other on the wheel.

So I decided to change it to Alex being intersex and not Emily because Alex is the more Dom one and the Alpha and I feel it makes more sense?