Wonyoung X Yuri(angst)Part 1

Yuri POV

Me and Wonyoung are eating lunch during break time.

"Hey hey it's your Yena."Wonyoung teased.

"Stop it Wonyoung I don't like her anymore."I lied.

Yena is my senior but we doesn't speak formally towards each other and I have like her for a long time.

"What really?U better don't lie to me."Wonyoung raised one eyebrow.

"There's no need for me to lie."I shrugged off.

Then we continue eat our lunch.

After school

Me and Wonyoung usually play PUBG at night before we sleep.(they live in different places)

Ding~

Someone send me message and it is none other person,it is Wonyoung.

She invited me to play PUBG with her but I was watching drama so I tell her to play with Yujin first and I will play later.

I continue watching drama after she answer okay.

Wonyoung POV

I messaged Yujin and she agree to play PUBG with me.

In PUBG

"Hey where is Yuri?"Yujin ask.

"She say that she is watching drama,she will come later."I doesn't really want to play with Yujin because she always cursed and shout when she died🤣

Both me and Yuri sometimes play without Yujin because she is too loud.

I enjoy those time the most because I have a crush on Yuri after the day both of us talk heart to heart.

Flashback

"Really u like her?"I was shocked to hear that she like the popular Yena.

"Y-yeah."I can see that her face was red.

"What do u like about her?"I ask out of curiosity.

"I don't know...I just like her...."she thinks hard but she doesn't know the answer.

"Then....when did u start to like her?"I was sooooooo curios so I keep asking.

"Well it is a few week ago,u know that I am a prefect right?I was standing at the same block with her,I was calling some student to get out of the class because the teacher told us no one can be in the class during break time.But they ignored me and Yena saw me,so she came and was about to ask what's wrong,then she saw the students that was in the class.She ask them to leave the class but they ignored.She take out a pen and a paper ready to write down their name.She say"the teacher or leave the class?"the students immediately go out from the class and went down the stairs.I thank Yena for helping me when I suddenly saw something beside her mouth and I found out it was chocolate,I think she just eat chocolate before coming.So I tell her and she quickly wiped her mouth and I found it cute,maybe that is the time I start to like her."she ended there.

"Wow thats a long story."I almost fall asleep while listening.

"Not long anyway but recently I found her acting weird."my curiosity hit again.

"What what is it?"I keep asking her.

"Well it happen last week."

TO BE CONTINUE