Chapter 2: Battle with Lancer

Susie P.O.V

"Yes. Her name is Connie. Now who the heck are you, dude?" I snapped.

"I'M!" ... "The bad guy! I even have my own theme song! It goes like this!" He said as some... kinda kickass music started playing. ...Then he just started saying "dadada" over and over in the tune to his theme song.

"Those.. aren't lyrics..." I said with a confused look on my face.

"Yeah they are!"

"You're just saying DADADA over and over."

"Gimme a sec, gosh! Lyric writing is really hard!"

...Lancer started to sing some badass lyrics, like damn. What I didn't know, was that Connie was staring at Lancer in awe. While he was singing, Connie said out of nowhere:

"Hhhhhh! He's so cool!" She said with the most star-struck voice ever. But Lancer wasn't famous?

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO RHYME THAT ONE!" I yelled as Lancer didn't even rhyme the last few lines.

"I'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIIIIME!" He yelled after me.

Just as Lancer was about to leave... Connie secretly got on his bike. I didn't even notice until... he left. I turned around to face Connie, but she was gone.

"Alright, Connie let's get out of here-- Connie?!" I exclaimed. I then turned to the direction that Lancer's bike went.

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY LITTLE SISTER, DAMN IT!!!!" I screamed as I started running after them. I suddenly tripped and face-planted.

"OOF!" We heard from another mile away. It was... SUMMER?!

To be continued...