Chapter 2; This can't be happening

~here's chapter two. Let me know what you think!! Comment and make sure to vote~

~*~*

That night I fell asleep on the couch with Justin. We were having our weekly movie night. We were also at his grandparents house in Stratford, Canada for the week.

The next morning I awoke from someone moving me. I opened my eyes to see Justin getting up. I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

"Hayley!" I heard someone say

I opened my eyes to find Ryan and Chaz standing in front of me. They are also my best friends. Me and Chaz used to date when we were like 12, but we are totally over it.

"Busty!!!" My nickname for Ryan "Chazzy!!"

I jumped up and into their arms. I haven't seen them in so long. I forgot how long ago I seem them, it has been that long. They both squeezed me really hard. I heard someone laughing as I was hugging them.

"Did you miss them?" Justin asked

"Of course I did they are my best friends!" I said matter of factly

I let go of the boys to realize that I was wearing a cut of with only a sports bra under it, and they could clearly see that, along with my hot pink spandex shorts.

I looked up to see Chaz checking me out. I looked away awkwardly and cleared my throat. Justin realized Chaz and smacked him on the back of the head.

"What the hell bro?" Chaz asked rubbing the back of his head

"Stop checking her out!" Justin said

I walked away and made sure my hips swayed a little more then usual. It was quit for a little while. Before I got to my room.

"JUSTIN QUIT STARING AT HER ASS!" Chaz yelled at the top of his lungs

I turned around to find just still staring at me biting his lip. I walked upstairs to my room which was right next to Justin's. I grabbed my phone and texted Ryan. Does Justin like me more then a friend!? I hit sent then jumped in the shower.

When I got out I put on white short shorts from hollister, with blue tank top. My hair was curled after that then I put some make up on. I almost poked myself in the eye because my phone started going off. I picked it up to see it was Chaz and he was calling me. Really Chaz? Who called people anymore. Why not just text me?

"Hello?" I asked a little irritated from not getting a response from Ryan about Justin

"Come outside!" Chaz spoke loudly into the phone

"Why?" I asked

"Just do it?" He said then hung up

I finished putting my make up on and went downstairs, to see what the boys wanted. I walked outside to find only Justin sitting on the roof of his range rover, he was texting on his phone. I went and sat next to him.

"What's up?" I asked as I laid back and looked up at the sky.

"Um... Me and uh... Selena got back together!" He said

Let me get this straight he gets back together with his lying, cheating ex girlfriend. But he won't even answer my question when I ask him of he likes me more then a friend or if he would even consider dating me. I was jealous I had to admit that but he could do so much better. Without saying another word I got off the rover. I looked at Justin.

"First answer me, do you love me more then a friend?" I asked looking him straight in the eye.

"Hales... I..." When he couldn't say it I just walked away I didn't need him anymore.

The only reason I don't have a boyfriend is because of Justin. I have decided to wait for him and he scares all of them away most of the time. I just don't know if I can do it anymore. Maybe I need to leave the tour or something.

Right as I reached for the door Handel of the front door my phone started blaring Fall by Justin. I seen it was pattie. I answered it and almost dropped my phone when she told me that my mom was in the hospital and I needed to get there as soon as I could.

I rode with Justin to the hospital but didn't say two words to him the whole way there. I was practically in tears when we got there. I went to my moms room to find her hooked up to all these machines and IV's. And to top it all off she look pale and lifeless. I went right to her bed side holding her hand and crying.

This can't be happening.