The Abusive Ex (Poly bbs)

Requested by laughinghyeana
Slight abuse and angst in this
Enjoy and excuse how long I haven't updated

Nogla's POV

"Everyone, dinner is ready!" Jonathan called from downstairs. Me, Brian, Marcel we're in the middle of a recording session playing uno for over an hour. We had decided to continue later to eat our dinner.

Time skip to after dinner because I couldn't think of anything

After everyone was finished dinner some of us were assigned to certain parts to clean. I was assigned to do dishes, Lui cleaned the tables and took out the trash while Luke put everything that had been used back to it's place. I was halfway finished cleaning all the dishes when suddenly a loud noise that resembled something shattering.

I looked down at the floor to see the remains of a plate that had been shattered on the floor.Luckily no one around me to find out so I had tried to pick up the pieces before anyone saw. I didn't want to be hurt again for making another mistake. Not that any of them would hurt me, but he always did.

Flashback

"You useless piece of shit!" My (now ex) boyfriend screamed as he kicked my sides in anger. My ex would always turn aggressive if I didn't do what he said the first time he told me to, or if I didn't do it right the first time.

I lay on the floor helplessly as he continues to kick me everywhere with excessive force. After a few minutes of kicking me he grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls me up to his eye level.

"Listen you bitch when I tell you something you do it the first time or I swear to fucking god I'll kill you." He then roughly pushes me to the floor with his hands around my neck preventing me from breathing.

"Make another mistake and it will be your last, your lucky I only keep you around because of how submissive you are~" His hands leave my neck as I struggle to breathe. I feel blood coming from my mouth, I wobbly try to get up to clean the mess but everything felt fuzzy to me. Then everything went black.

When I had woken up I was in the hospital and the nurses had informed me that he had gone to jail for domestic abuse. It was my group of friends that found me unconscious in that house- those group of friends came to be what I would soon call boyfriends.

End flashback

The memory alone makes me cower in fear, causing me to cut my hand trying to pick up all the shards of the broken plate but quickly throw them away.

"Hey babe is everything alright? I heard something break." Luke walks into the kitchen as I jump at his voice
"U-Uh no babe, n-nothing fell." I nervously stuttered as I hid my now bleeding hand behind my back. He looked at me with a suspicious glare and came closer.

"You sure nothing happened dear?" He leans towards me as I panic even more shaking with tears gathering in my eyes.

"Yeah I just-" he then cuts me off pulling my arm that was behind me to reveal the bleeding cut on my hand.

"Babe holy fuck, why didn't you say anything." Luke rushes to get delirious and the med kit. Carrying me to the bathroom and sitting my hand down over the sink.

Tears were leaving my eyes as every single bad scenario plays over and over in my head. After waiting what felt like minutes delirious comes in with the med kit and a worried look on his face. Luke comes in and hugs me tightly.

"David why didn't you tell me you hurt your hand?" He asked softly.
I panicked as I could barely say anything without crying.

"I just d-didn't want to be in trouble I'm s-sorry." Luke pulled me into his chest as I continued to cry, not because of my hand but I was scared they would act like my ex did.

"My love, all of us love you we would never yell at you for breaking some plate, I was worried that your hand could get infected that's all. Whatever that bastard did whenever something like this happened I promise you we will never do to you." He kisses me softly. Me being the idiot that I am I become to panicked and break away from his hold and sprint to my office. Forgetting to lock the door as I cry in the corner under a blanket.

After a few minutes I heard the door open and someone lifting me up and gently placing on what felt like a bed. Then lifting the covers to hug me. My eyes were still closed from crying so I couldn't tell who it was at first until they start calming me down.

I recognize it to be Tyler quietly calming me down and wrapping his arms around me tightly as everyone else began to do the same. My head was nuzzle into his chest as I cried getting his shirt wet. But soon I fall asleep in the middle of everyone.

So this is what it's like to feel loved.

This was so long and bad
Next up: the long awaited Omegaverse Au