ELEVEN

ELEVEN

Tiana

I was completely happy with how things were going between Michael and I. In no time will we become more than just friends. Tonight, Michael invited me over to his place for dinner and a tour. I couldn't believe I've only gotten to know him for one night and he was alright letting me come over. I knew I'd leave a great impression on him.

"You're in such a good mood today, what's the occasion?" Gabby asked as she noticed how I've been walking around my apartment.

"Nothing, just that I have a date with Michael Jackson." I giggle as I twirl in place.

"Michael Jackson? He asked you on a date?" She asked, almost as if she couldn't believe it.

"Of course. We're going to have a lovely dinner at his place." I said.

"His place as in Neverland? Oh Tiana you're so lucky. I wish I could meet him on a more professional level." Gabby said, suddenly going into a daze. I snapped my fingers in her face and she jumped, blushing in embarrassment.

"Quit drooling over my man beloved. I need my schedule cleared for tonight." I told her.

"Tonight? You're date with him is tonight? Tiana you have to walk He runway tonight and this will be plastered all over television and definitely will be all over magazines and in the news. This is your biggest booking." Gabby explained. I nodded in response.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I forgot all about that. I'll just call Michael and take a rain check." I told her.

"Why don't you invite him?" She asked and a light bulb went off in my head. This is exactly why Gabby is my assistant now.

"That's a good idea, I'll go call him. What time do I have to go for wardrobe?" I asked her and she flipped through her clipboard.

"You have four hours before you have to go so no need to stress and try to rush over." She says and I nod and walked away, heading for the phone to call Michael.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Yes Michael, this is Tiana. I wanted to ask if you'd like to come to one of my shows tonight, I completely forgot about it and I can't call this one off—"

"I'd love to! Just give me a time and I'll be there." He said, causing me to smile like an idiot. "Afterwards, we could still hang out at my place if it isn't too much."

"Oh Michael that would be wonderful! Yes, I'd like that." I told him. "The show is tonight at eight sharp."

"Yes ma'am, I'll be the first one there." He said and I giggled at him.

"Of course you would, see you soon." I said then hung up the phone. I walked back to where Gabby sat. From where I was standing, it looks like she was drawing.

"Do you want to maybe do something?" I asked her.

"Like what?" She asked and I pretended to think as I placed a hand over my chin.

"I know I haven't been a very good boss over the years but I wanted to make it up to you. How about I take you shopping and out for food?" I said and watched as a small smile formed on her face.