Chapter 1

Mitsuki and Boruto had been an obvious match. No one had said anything about their "relationship" until that night.That party. That dark, damp closet. " M-Mitsuki! What are you doing? I-I'm not into guys! Th-This is rape!" The smooth snake ignored his complaints and continued to lick the blonde's clothed chest. Boruto let out a soft groan as Mitsuki bit a nipple.."Mmn.." Mitsuki smirked. "You have a nice voice, Boruto. Can you demonstrate the peak of its ability for me?" Snickers and laughter could be heard from outside the closet. "M-Mitsuki... I'm a guy... We shouldn't be doing--" Mitsuki cut him off. " Love knows no boundaries,Boruto."

He removed Boruto's shirt, kissed his chest,pinched his nipple, and moved down to his pants. Tears welled up in Boruto's sky-coloured eyes."All right, you sloppy, snowy faggot! No more mister nice guy! I'm not some gay weirdo like you are,so-" Mitsuki covered his mouth. "Shhhhh..." Boruto flung his legs galore, but Mitsuki still managed to get his pants off. " You're not into guys, huh? That's not what the little guy down here says." He nipped at Boruto's penis, causing an immense amount of shock within his body. "MMNAH!" A muffled moan came from Boruto's mouth.Mitsuki snickered. " You know Boruto... For the son of Lord Seventh himself..." Mitsuki removed Boruto's underwear, revealing a bulging erection. Mitsuki's eyes filled with lust at the sight of Boruto's premature cum. He licked his lips before finishing his sentence. "...You're pretty weak."

Boruto Uzumaki awoke to a cloak of cold, sticky sweat. He sat up and pulled his knees up to his chest. He had tried so hard to remove that memory from his mind. Why was he still dreaming about it? That happened over two weeks ago. It's old news now, even to his friends. "Hey, Boruto!"His "friend" Shikadai Nara was calling him from outside. " You wanna come hang out at the park?" Boruto ignored him. The party two weeks ago-Shikadai invited him.

"Naruto...are you sure about this? I mean, you're the Hokage, you do all of the decision making, but- I just don't have the best feeling about this." Hinata said, worriedly. The blonde looked back and forth in between his father and mother, hoping for the best. Naruto sighed. " He can go. Just don't stay out too late. And if you're staying over at a friends house, call us first. We'll say yes, alright?" Shikamaru pulled up in front of the Hokage's dome shaped estate and honked. It was time to go. " See ya, dad!" Naruto waved. " Bye Boruto! Love you!" Boruto stopped dead in his tracks. Tears formed in his eyes. "Love you too, dad."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 well that took a while to write if you enjoyed i have the second part ready soooooo yea if  you want this sexy smut to be continued then comment your thoughts and be awsome

 -( 0 v 0 )-