okay i'm back with more smut ( *it's been soo long* )

This is the greatest high! - DIO Brando/Joestar

I have returned with fresh ideas and ready to give this Wattapad thing a second chance. I wasn't able to continue as stedialy as I would've like due to COVID and other personal issues, but now I'm back on track and ready to roll!

-POPAPLSNO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      When they arrived at the training fields, Mitsuki had his back turned towards them.  It was as if he knew that they would be arriving from that specific angle. Sarada remained silent. She glanced at the blonde and nodded. As if to somehow tell him, "It's time to say something." Boruto fully understood that look. It was one of utter concern, as if she was accepting what Mitsuki had done. 

    Boruto knew that it was time to accept it. Time to forgive Mitsuki. Boruto understood that he liked what had happened in that closet that day, there was no denying it. He had a crush on Mitsuki. He figured, however, that in the kind of situation he'd been fantasizing about for so long...Well.... He'd be the one on top. And although it didn't work out that way, Boruto welled up enough courage, and, with all he had, took a step. Boruto almost collapsed. It was almost as if the world itself had collapsed from under him then biult itself back up, all in the same instant. Luckily, Sarada was there to catch him. But that nauseous feeling... It just wouldn't go away. He'd been feeling this nausea ever since the party. As if he was missing something. No. It couldn't be that. He wasn't gay. He couldn't be. He took another step. But the possibility had to be considered. He had already accepted his crush on Mitsuki... But that was a long time ago! Those fantasies! They were long behind him now. Mitsuki had raped him, not fair and circle. But he liked it, there was no denying that. Boruto took another two long steps. He was getting closer. Yet he felt so far. He needed it. The blonde knew what he wanted, he wanted to experience that same exileration and excitement. The same pleasure he had felt that night. He wanted to go back to that closet. To do the exact same thing all over again. But in order to do that, he needed to confront *the man behind it all.* Sarada nodded cautiously. Boruto tapped slightly on the snake's shoulder. What was he doing? Preparing drinks, it seemed like. Boruto had no idea what was in those. And although he was probably getting ready to ask his friend he hadn't talked to in months to have sex with him, he didn't trust those drinks. However, The blonde somehow subcounsiouly understood that he would have to drink the strange liquid inside those cups. And all of them looked good and well. All except one. One looked sticky and gooey, white, pristine... innocent... 

" Boruto, Are you alright? You where out for a second there."

It was Mitsuki's voice. One that just thirty minutes ago Boruto would've given his life never to hear again. But presently it sounded soft and clear. Seductive to a ceartian extent. Boruto could've sworn Mitsuki had blown in his ear. Just the way he wanted it. Just the way he was going to get it. Now to make Sarada his official wingman, or woman--

 Wait, where was Sarada?

 It didn't matter. The blonde stood himself up on his tippy toes. He grabbed Mitsuki by the collar and brought his face closer. He pushed Mitsuki up against a tree. " Boruto, are you mad at me? Litsen, I'm sorry for what I did. I was being inresponsible. But-" He didn't finish. The blonde was already sporting a solid boner, and had accepted there was no backing down. He launched his hands into Mitsuki's pants and into his underwear. As he began stroking the snake threw his head back and moaned. Not in grimace, but in more of a pleasurable moan. One that you would catch from a girl during sex. This realization made the blond lose control. He dragged the snake down to the ground and moved his head down. " Now it's my turn." He nipped at the bulging erection coming from the snake's pants. There was a soft, feminine-like groan before the snake recived the strength to say anything. The blonde pulled Mitsuki's pants completley down. He wrapped his tight lips around  the snake's dick. Quickly, with all the strength he had remaining, he quickly yelled out; "I have a girlfriend!"

The blonde stopped dead in his tracks.

 A heavy silence hung in the air, if you where standing there at that exact moment, you would be able to feel the weight on your sholders. You might've been able to lift it. The blonde pulled back his hair and tied it into a knot behind his head, revealing a forced smile. " Okay, I'm sorry. Sincerley. It'll never happen again..."

"There's no turning back."

The blonde turned around.

The snake began to tear up. He stood up and threw the blonde to the ground. He smothered his face in kisses and bite marks before pulling his pants down, lifting Boruto's legs sightly, and spreading them.

The blonde was crying. His red, cherry lips glitsened in the crimson sunset. The snake wiped his tears. They weren't completley gone from his face, but they were almost dried.

"It's your fault. Your looks...Your hair... Your eyes....."

The blonde put his hand over the snake's mouth. Through gritted teeth and a tear covered face he orders the snake, " Get it over with." However, the snake wipes his tears. He pulls from his backpack a seprate bag full of strange looking nooks and crannies. The snake pulls out an especially long one. "Looks like I'll have to teach you some manners." He slowly puts the penis shaped object inside of the blonde. The snake pulls out a bottle of oil and smothers it all over the blonde. "Now you're shiny, just like a sun should be." The toy goes inside completley. The blonde is overcome by so much pleasure he passes out. The snake, however has some interesting plans for the oiled slut of a blonde...