⚠️Chapter 6: First time for everything.⚠️

(⚠ This chapter contains sexual content. If you want to skip it- go to Chapter 7! ⚠)

[It had been two days since Claire and Leon had confessed their love to each other. It had pained their hearts to part, but they had to, so Chris wouldn't get suspicious. Leon's nightmares had eased off and he could finally sleep throughout the night. His dreams consisted of things he had never deemed possible- all of them involving himself, Claire, Chris and Jill. He and Claire were a couple and Chris practically kept calling Leon his brother in law. Jill was proud of them for becoming a thing and Leon was getting ready to... propose? How far ahead did the dreams take place?]

Leon woke up to the sunrise of the third day of his and Claire's parting. He had wanted her to stay, but Chris would have suspected something was going on if she had done so. That was the one thing Leon didn't like about Chris- he was overprotective of Claire, which was a good thing too, but he worried about Chris finding out about them. What happens if he didn't want Claire being with him? "Don't stress about it, Leon. Not right now. It's too early." his mind said, making him focus on the thought before calming down. He lay in bed for a few minutes longer, before he sighed and got up. He opened the door and walked down the stairs, heading to the kitchen to brew a coffee. Maybe if he drank this, his body would allow him to think about the problems he faced with his sort of secret "relationship" with Claire. He sighed again, before shifting the weight onto either foot.

Claire began to eat her breakfast. It wasn't anything exciting- just a failed attempt of the pancakes Leon had made. She still ate them- she was hungry and she didn't want to waste her fifth attempt- they looked way better than her first attempt. The coffee she couldn't get right either- somehow Leon had made a better cup than her. God. She missed him. She wished the weekend could come sooner, just so she could see him and cuddle him again. She sighed, not registering the fact she began to text Leon.

Claire: Hey, L! I was wondering if I could come over later? By myself? I'm dying to see you and I can't seem to focus anymore. I also can't seem to properly cook pancakes anymore. 🙄 Is it okay with you? X
Message sent at 7:35am. Message read at 7:36am.

Leon: Of course it is! I'm dying to see you already. Time is passing slowly by for me and I'm honestly just cooking things to pass the time. How about, later I cook us some dinner? Any preferred dishes? I want to impress the lady. ;)
Message sent at 7:37am. Message read at 7:37am.

Claire: Aww, you softie. I don't mind what dish you cook- surprise me! See at 7:30? I'll bring Bohemian Rhapsody round with me- I want to watch it with you. X
Message sent at 7:38am. Message read at 7:39am.

Leon: Can't wait. See you later. X
Message sent at 7:39am Message read at 7:40am.

Now, they had just both find something to pass the time. Well, Claire did at least.

[Hours later. The couple had ate their meal and were now settled on Leon's linen couch, snuggled together watching the Queen movie. Leon was struggling to understand what was going on at times, but he just shrugged it off. He knew Claire was the biggest Queen nerd he knew. He could tell, however, that she was getting a little annoyed at something and he didn't know what.]

"Claire? Something wrong?"
"The movie isn't dating some things correctly. Like We Will Rock You. It was released in 1977, not 1980. It's just soooo frustrating!"
"I don't know exactly why this annoys you the way it does, but you have my sympathy."
"It's fine. It's a good movie." she placed her head on his chest once more, listening to his heartbeat through his top. He had just put on one of his favourite band shirts and a pair of blue jeans, so he wasn't fully wearing black. (Not that it would bother him, but he preferred to use his black jeans for going out to the pubs or whatever and in this case, they were being washed.) However, judging by the sense in her body language, he could tell that something was wrong still.
"I know something's wrong. So tell me, what's wrong?" he cupped her cheeks into his hands, staring into her blue eyes. Her cheeks were burning up against his touch, as to which he took note of. Damn. She looked cute. She blushed harder when she realised Leon had began to study her features. He kept doing this until his eyes wondered to her lips. He studied them carefully, before he closed the gap between their lips and kissed her. At first, Claire felt a slight gasp escaped her, before she slowly closed her eyes from the pleasure and placed a hand on Leon's right cheek. He pulled away, making her whine slightly, before he smiled.
"Someone's a bit needy." he whispered, feeling her hands trail along his back.
"Just shut up and kiss me, Leon." she paused, before once again feeling his lips pressed against hers. She trailed her hands up his chest, wanting his shirt off. She pulled away, before tugging his shirt off and throwing it across the floor. She looked at the chest exposed in front of her. Every inch going down from the chest showed some form of muscle. She felt along it gently, wanting every bit of it to herself. She felt a pain coming from her private area, which only made her more vulnerable to Leon's seduction. He smiled, pausing to take her position in. He didn't want her getting too close to his dick- or else he would probably get a tent formed in his trousers. Not that it would be that bad of a thing- he wanted her. He needed her.

He kissed her again, feeling her hands trace his body. He tugged at her tops, before Claire pulled away and took them off, before then resuming her kissing. Kisses of just lip upon lip turned into tongue upon tongue as Leon had sort of forced his tongue into Claire's mouth. She had gasped slightly again, the feeling new to her, but her shock quickly turned to moans of pleasure once again. The moans travelled inside of Leon, making him smile more and kiss her more. He was causing this. He had his love of his life on him, close to his member, turning him on and making him not regret expressing his feelings to her a couple days ago. Again, Claire pulled away, guiding Leon's hands up to her back and onto her bra straps. The things holding Claire's chest in place. He didn't want to remove it right there and then however- he wanted to slip it off her when they were kissing. So, he pulled her back into another tongue filled kiss, before slowly slithering his hands up to the bra and undoing it. He slid it it down her arms, before looking at her chest, which was now fully exposed to him. He smiled, before noticing she was looking at him, trying to draw his attention.
"What's wrong, Claire?"
"I... I don't know how you'll react to me. I don't know if you'll like me all that much." she had covered herself with her hands, her head turned from him. He gently smiled, placing his hand on her chin and turning her head.
"Claire. Ever since I met you, I've always wanted to feel you. To hold you. To claim you as my own. Why would you ever think that? I love you. Nothing can change that." he moved his hand onto the back of her head, ruffling her hair playfully. She laughed in response, before moving her hands and grabbing his. She held them for a minute, moving her thumb over them without effort. She felt a smile creep onto her face as the man she loved was allowing her to hold his hands without any movements indicating what he wanted from her. She pressed her lips onto his once more, letting his hands go so he could place them where he pleased. Her hands, however, slithered onto his body, before they rested on his jeans and the belt he had put on them. His hands hadn't yet moved from her back and Claire had noticed this. She pulled away, looking at him.
"I'm surprised. I'd have thought you'd be a bit more adventurous, L."
"I'm only going to go to my "adventurous side" when I know you're ready."
"Well, I've been ready the entire time." she whispered, guiding his hands onto her breasts. He gently moved them around in his hands, before he grabbed the tips and pulled hard. He didn't know why, but his body told him to do it. Claire screamed, snapping Leon back to reality.
"Jesus mother of Christ! Why'd you pull that hard? Are you trying to get milk out of me?"
"Oh, Jesus! Sorry Claire! I'll stop..." he went to get up from under her, before she rolled them over, laughing.
"Oh come on, Leon. Live a little here. I'm only joking. I want this- besides, we've only just begun." she kissed him again, pulling his body in between her legs. He kissed her back, before he pulled her up onto his waist, giving her the higher ground. More kisses happened, before Leon felt Claire bite his bottom lip and pull it, before it popped. She smirked, making Leon feel something in the bottom of his stomach. He looked down, seeing something in his jeans. Claire noticed it too, smiling even more. She pulled off the rest of his clothes except for his boxers, before repeating the same on herself. He stared at her thighs, before pulling her back onto him. He felt her muscles against his own legs, making him grip her tighter. Eventually, he went down to pull her pants off, but felt something wet as he did so. Claire pulled away, giving Leon enough time to register what it was.
"Claire, is that what I think it is? Are you that bad because of me?" he smiled, making her legs tremble. She nodded, a familiar red hue spreading over her face.
"Mind if I- help you clean up?" she nodded in response, which lead to him pulling off her pants and looking at her untouched womanhood. It was take care of and it was covered with the slick that had come off her. He smiled, before bending his head down to meet it. He began to gently lick the outside of it, making Claire squirm. This was new to them both. God, they would be sore tomorrow. He kept licking it, tasting more and more of her every second. He could hear her deep breathing, knowing his little cleaning of her was working. He smiled, before he slipped his tongue into her, making her suddenly moan loudly. He tasted new things, all the while feeling her body begin to tense around his tongue. He began to flick around inside of her, until eventually she moaned loudly as he hit the spot. At this, he kept going, wanting her to scream his name. He got what he wanted, along with a liquid being released into his mouth, which told him he had relieved Claire. But, she wasn't done just yet...

Leon had carried Claire upstairs, setting her down in the bed. Her breathing had levelled out, but he still felt a frustration near his member. He couldn't shake it off and he had a feeling that seeing Claire next to him naked made it worse. He tried to get comfortable, but he couldn't. Any move he made was met with a throb of frustration and Claire picked up it immediately.
"Leon? Are you okay?"
"Just a bit.. frustrated still. I'll go have a cold shower in a bit.. see if that will calm me down." he tried not to look at Claire, but she half climbed over him, placing half of her body near his covered up member. She laughed upon seeing it.
"Be a shame to waste it when it's ready to be used." she teased, before pulling off Leon's boxers and letting the cold air brush it. She turned him to lie flat on his back, before she placed herself near it. Claire looked at Leon, seeing he was tense and a bit unsure.
"Are you ready?"
"Are you sure?"
"It's rude to answer a question with a question, but in this case, I'll let you get away with it. Yes, I'm sure." she lifted herself up, before slowly lowering herself onto the tip, making Leon grunt in the built up frustration. She lifted herself up, not used to the feeling, before Leon stopped her, making her have to balance her weight as he spoke.
"I... I don't have lube, Claire. You'll... probably be sore... tomorrow."
"Who gives a damn? It will be so god damn worth it. So come on, Leon. Let's enjoy this." she then slid the member back inside of herself, causing a slight moan to escape her as it hit her walls. She kept doing this, until eventually she could take the entirety of Leon's dick without too much pain. She kept riding it, making Leon moan at times due to how good it felt, until eventually he pushed her onto her back.
"Can... Can I take control? You've built me up and I won't do it if you don't want me to." he felt Claire place a hand on his back, pushing him inside her.
"Go on, Leon. Do it. Release in me. I want to feel you, just like you felt me. So come on, take control." she said, laying her head down on the duvet. He slowly moved in her, so as not to hurt her, but eventually she forced him to go faster and eventually harder on her, as to which he did. He kept going, until suddenly Claire moaned loudly. He'd hit her spot again and he intended to keep it that way. Eventually, he felt Claire's legs shake violently against his waist, whilst also feeling a strange sense from his stomach.
"C-claire... I think I'm...."
"Shhhhh... Let it out..." she clenched herself before Leon felt his built up tension suddenly leave him. He felt himself sigh as he rode out and let his fluid out into her. Claire felt it and sighed at the feeling. Leon placed his head on Claire's chest, breathing hard and listening to her heartbeat to try and help himself calm down faster. She ruffled his hair, planting kisses on his forehead. He smiled, settling down onto her.
"Want to get under the duvet?" Claire looked at the now tired Leon, realising if they stayed like this, they would probably get cold very fast. They had both lost the heat they had felt and both wanted to sleep and hold each other. Upon hearing Claire's voice, Leon jumped and looked at her, before nodding and pulling her under the duvet, where he lay on his back so she could lie on his chest. She smiled and did so, loving hearing his heartbeat. Within minutes, the pair was asleep in each other's arms.