Jungkook- Shopping Mall

Strolling through the mall was a regular occurrence with my boyfriend Jungkook. He was a model, so, as expected, he loves to shop and browse through the clothes at our local mall. I never complained, it was great for me, I got to buy some clothes for myself and spend time with my beloved boyfriend of two years. We had spend the whole afternoon going in and out of shops like busy bees collecting pollen, I was starting to get a little tired and my legs ached.

I sighed as Jungkook dragged me get again into another shoe shop. I sat down on a chair as he browsed the timberlands again. Looking out of the glass window, I saw I shop that had never been there before, it was a lingerie shop, it must be new. I walked up to Jungkook, tugging gently on his sweater sleeve until he turned around. "Hey what's up?" He questioned.
"Kook, I'm just going over there to that new clothing store," I smiled. He nodded okay and I ran away over to the new shop giggling.

I entered the shop, smelling the sweet fragrance of rose petals which instantly calmed and relaxed my tense body. The pain in my feet had dispersed as I started to browse through the racks of thongs and bras. There were the most beautiful pieces ranging from tiny pink lace panties, to matching black bras and thongs. Not having any look in finding something I liked, I began to exit the shop until I spotted the perfect thing. It was a deep red lace bralette with a matching lace thong. I picked it up in my size without checking the label and ran to the fitting rooms to try it on.

Jungkook POV:
I had finished purchasing my timberlands as I walked over to the shop that y/n pointed to earlier. As I walked in, I realised it was a lingerie shop, I smirked as I made my way to the changing rooms, ignoring the weird looks the staff were giving me.

Y/n POV:
I heard a light knock on the changing room door, "y/n, it's me, can I please come in?" I opened the door slightly, allowing his muscular figure to fit through the gap. Once in, he locked the door again before turning to look at me. His eyes danced all over my small fragile figure as I stood awkwardly in the red two piece. A devilish smirk made it's way to his lips as he began to back me into the corner of the changing room. "Jungkook are you done staring yet?" I questioned, a hot flush taking over my cheeks. "Hmmm no," he replied, "I'd rather continue staring!" He moves closer, trapping me between the wall and his hot body. His face drew closer to mine as we both locked lips. Our lips frantically attacking each other's with lust, his tongue sliding slowly into my hot mouth. The mirror next to us steaming up with every movement from the two of us. His hands slid up and down my sides, running his fingertips over the deep red lace that barely covered my curves. I felt his bulge pressing against me, making me groan into the kiss. He rubbed the back of my thigh initiating me to jump. I did, wrapping my legs around his waist and resting on his hips. His bulge now rock hard and threatening to burst the zipper on his pants, was rubbing against me. We continued our make-out session until a voice was heard outside the door, interrupting us. "Hello, are you okay in there?" The polite woman asked. I pulled my mouth away from Jungkook's momentarily to answer, "yes, all is good thanks!" Her footsteps were heard walking away.

Jungkook lowered me down to the floor as I started to grab my clothes, ready to leave. "Woah, baby, where do you think you're going?!" He widened his eyes.
"It fits, I'm going to buy it and then we can go home," I smiled. Jungkook's mouth hung open as he pointed down to his bulge. "Baby please just help me out with this, I can't leave like this!" He whined.
"Fine," I gave in, kneeling down in front of him. I unzipped his pants and took his member out of his boxers, stroking it slowly while looking him straight in the eyes. I licked the tip sensually, laughing at his annoyed and impatient expression. "Just put it in y/n!" He complained.
I followed his orders, taking him whole as he moaned loudly. I sped up my pace as his breathing quickened and he was groaning quietly, trying not to grab the attention of any store workers. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and pumped my head faster on him as he thrusted into my mouth. I tried not to gag as he hit the back of my throat. After a few more thrusts, he came deep down my throat. I swallowed, tasting the salty ness on my tongue.

We both dressed in silence, grabbing our belongings and walking out to the checkouts. I payed for the lingerie and we left the mall, hand in hand. We threw our shopping bags into Jungkook's car and climbed in as he began to drive away. The drive home was quiet, but not awkward. He rested his hand on my thigh and I shuddered. I looked at him, his hands clenching the wheel tightly until he spoke.

"You know, if you wear that lingerie tonight, I won't be able to hold back!"