Seokjin- Your First Time Together

Seokjin drove you both home after your date. You arrived at his dorm room, admiring the place which was similar to yours but also very different. His was decorated with comic books and posters of bands. There was a computer gaming set up on the desk, unlike yours which was full of text books. "I like what you've done with the place. You smiled, admiring the collection of marvel mini figures that sat on the shelf above his desk. "Mmmh, thank you," he smiled sweetly before walking over to you and wrapping his arms around your body.

You walked towards the bed, with Jin's arms still wrapped around your waist. You fell into the bed, both laughing dramatically as Jin rolled around to hover over your body. He smirked down at you, licking his lips whilst reaching for your clothes. You allowed him to pull them off, taking it in turns to remove an item of clothing.

Seokjin's eyes trailed over your now naked body as your eyes shifted down to his already rock hard member. "I know it's our first time together, but I'm not going easy on you, you know that right," he smirked, his member teasing your entrance as it slid over your wet folds.

You nodded and he instantly pushed into your wet core. You let out a moan and Jin attached his lips to your neck. He sucked harshly creating a dark spot on your neck as he began thrusting quickly, not even giving you chance to adjust to his large size. "D-Damn Jin, you're so big!" You screamed, feeling him hitting your g-spot already. The pleasure was intense for the two of you and Seokjin groaned into your ear sexily.

You felt your juices spilling out of your core, already coming around him as Jin laughed. "Already coming baby? Shame, I'm not done with you just yet," he smirked, picking up he pace so he was thrusting into you quickly, not holding back. He moaned loudly, not afraid of waking up the neighbours. "God J-Jin, f-fuck!" You moaned clenching around him as he continued abusing your hole. His member twitched inside of you and his lips attached to yours. He inserted his tongue inside your mouth, feeling around the cavern, saliva mixing with yours. You felt Seokjin begin to twitch inside you, causing you to clench more.

"I'm c-close," he grunted out after pulling away from your lips. "M-me too," you groaned, feeling your high approaching for the second time tonight. Seokjin delivered one last deep thrust to your core and you felt yourself being pushed over the edge. Your body erupted in flames as you saw white. Jin's deep groans resounded through the room and he breathed heavily into your ear. "Aaah, shit Y/N, don't clench," he groaned, spilling his load into your core.

You couldn't stop however, making Jin groan and wince from overstimulation. He eventually pulled out, savouring the warmth of your core. He laid down beside you, pulling the blanket over both of your bodies. "I know that's only our first time, but you're so damn good in bed," you laughed, rolling over so your head was laid on his chest. "Mmmh really? I was going to say the same thing about you," he laughed, pulling your body closer to his. His muscular arms enveloped your body as he exhaled shakily. "Honestly though, I really enjoyed it," he smiled, pressing a kiss to your head. You just smiled, too exhausted from the pleasure to answer him. You felt your body give into the tiredness as you drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight babygirl." Was the last thing you heard, before you shut yourself off from the world.