Prologue

Authors Note at the bottom👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

After the first trial, you felt so depressed and even sick. How can you already lose three of your friends in such a short time. Leon and Maizono were great people. Maizono was the popular girl and though you at first saw her as stuck up when you actually got to talk to her, you soon realized that she really wasn't. She was caring and actually put more of an effort to make you comfortable than you did for her. Leon was down to earth with great talent. He was always a great person to sit with and joke with especially when things things stressful.

Then there was Junko. You didn't like her very much. She kind of had this snobby vibe to her. She would always push you around. She would pull on your [h/c] hair. She would make fun of you being a super high school level [y/shsl]. She'd say that it was worthless. You hate her more than anything. In a weird kind of way you were glad she was dead.

Snapping out your thoughts, you realized the tension between everyone. It was sickening. You wanted to throw up. You hold it in and run away from the group to your room. You hear Asahina call for you but you ignore it. You know you weren't the main priority so at least you would have some privacy if your room.

You slammed your door behind you and locked the door. You climb on bed and grabbed a pillow, took a deep breath and yelled into it so loud you cried. Who could blame you? After seeing Leon's execution, how could you just sit there. Maizono chose Leon because she felt no one would miss him. Would anyone even miss you? You felt like the stupid tag along, also known as the third wheel.

Suddenly something that scared you the most. Monokuma made an announcement. "Bum Bum Bum Buuum~ A body has been found~!!!" He announced in his sickly cheerful tone

You frozen in complete shock, "H-How can this happen? It has only been a few minutes". You felt like crying but you didn't wanna be so weak. Asahina and Chihiro were strong enough to stand their ground so you should too. Besides what good would crying do. There is nothing manly about crying. You chuckle bitterly at your last thought. It sounds like something Leon would say.

You do what's best for yourself: See the body. You have to and it is not for some sick satisfaction. You just have to face reality. As you turn the knob and push, the door didn't budget.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a oh so unforgettable voice says in a devious tone. It sent shivers down your spine.

"J-Junko...?" You asked, refusing to turn around and actually figure it out your self.

She grabbed you by your shoulder, quickly turning you around slamming you against the wall. "Such despair, isn't it? I bet you didn't expect me!!!" She smirked

You were completely studded, "O-OF COURSE NOT!!! YOU WERE DEAD!!!" You yelled in complete disbelief.

Junko laughed so sweetly, "Well now you are too, dumbie!!!". She gave you a look that said 'Duh'

"What... do you mean?" You hesitantly ask.

Junko's aura completely changes to one of desire as she walks towards you, "You just killed yourself after writing a letter about your undying love to me"

"I-I didn't...I" You say still struggling to understand.

"Oh yes you did!!! See!!!" She turns on TV while staring at you longingly.

Your eyes widen. Junko was right. Your 'body' was stabbed and had bled to death. Kirgiri was holding the note. Some couldn't look for too long while others didn't care. You were so shocked. You rubbed your eyes and walk towards the T.V as if that were going to help you see it better.

You felt her arm wrap around your waist as she started to pet you, "Now we can be together forever, [y/n]"

You felt despair take over you. Junko was stronger than you. She overpowered you but then...

"[y/n] is not dead" Her voice sounded like a pure angel. Kirigiri was on to the crime.

Right then hope shot through you. Hope showed all over your face. Kirigiri, Asahina, and them can save you.

Junko growled, "Stop that" she hissed as she dug her nails into your scalp.

You whimpers in pain, "P-please stop"

Junko smiled sweetly, "Don't worry. After some discipline, you never want to leave me" She kissed you on the lips forcefully before you felt a sudden prick on your neck. You slowing started to see black till there was night.

((Author Note: Sorry for the inconvenience. I actually lost my password but now I have the opportunity to continue which I will))