Chapter 20

Sarah's POV

I wasn't sure what are plans were for tonight so I decided to wear something casual, but still looked nice. After about a half hour of screaming "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR.", I finally picked an outfit.

It was fairly simple. I was wearing black leggings, a white crop top and combat boots. I did my makeup and put my hair up in a high ponytail. After adding some jewelry I heard a knock at the door.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and let out a squeal of excitement knowing it was Kian. I ran downstairs and looked at myself one last time before opening the door.

"Hey Kian! How-" I stopped myself when I saw it wasn't him.

"Delivery for a Ms Sarah Brooks." I grabbed the package from the mailman and shut the door. Well that was disappointing. I was expecting Kian but all I got was a new phone case I had ordered.

5 minutes went by when there was a knock again. I jumped up smiling and answered it... to reveal Luke.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said frustrated. Luke frowned at me. "What? I didn't do anything."

I ignored his statement. "Why did you knock? You live here."

"I forgot my key, sorry! Why are you so mad?" He asked.

"I'm not mad, im annoyed because I'm waiting for Kian but other people keep knocking. the first time it was the mailman and then there was you but i thought each time that it was-" I rambled on.

"Okay! I get it." Luke stopped me. I rolled my eyes at him.

There was another knock and I answered it slightly annoyed still.

"What now?" I said not paying attention.

"Well you don't seem to excited for our date." Kian's voice immediately made me perk up. I looked up to seem him in black jeans and a gray shirt.

"It's a long story" I waved it off. "But I really am excited."

My phone began ringing. Reached into my purse to get it. "I'm so sorry. This is my Aunt, it will only take a second." Kian nodded his head.

"Hey Aunt Debbie." I answered. I don't talk to my Aunt that often, she's always busy with work and traveling. I wish I did though, she's pretty cool and like the only family I have left besides Luke.

"Hey Sarah. How are things going? Have you talked to Luke lately?"

"Things are actually great and yes Luke is actually back home now which is nice."

"Thats wonderful news! Anyways I just called to let you know that in 3 weeks I'm traveling to London so feel free to come use the beach house and bring some friends. I will be gone for 2 weeks so stay as long as you want."

"Oh wow thank you! I will definitely go spend some time there."

"Good! I have to finish packing but I'll talk to you soon."

"Alright, have a nice trip! Bye!"

I hung up the phone and turned my attention back to Kian. "Sorry about that." I apologized.

He shook his head. "Don't worry about it. It's fine." I nodded. "What did your Aunt say?"

"Oh nothing important. I'll tell you about it later." I shrugged it off. I decided to keep it as a surprise right now.

"Okay, you ready?" He asked referring to our date.

I grinned at him. "Yup! Let's go." He grabbed my hand sending tingles up my arm and forming butterflies in my stomach.

He opened the door for me like a gentleman before getting in himself. He started the car and began backing up.

"Don't hit my garbage can this time!" I joked.

Kian chuckled. "I hope I don't again."

Once we were on the road I tried to ask him what we were doing again. I tried using my best puppy dog face to get it out of him but he didn't budge.

"You'll see." Is all he replied.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry this took a little longer than expected. I had finals this week so I had to study a lot in my free time.

I've been getting a ton of votes lately so thank you so much for that!

I will hopefully update the next part in the next day or two.

Vote, comment, follow and all that jazz. (:

Thanks again!