bit bipolar

"Like the God of the Underworld?" She questioned in excitement, she absolutely loved the Greek Gods, she had always worshipped them.

"Yeah, I suppose" he smirked and ran a hand through his hair.

At the back of his mind, he remembered that he originally came to the club to have a meeting with some people. It didn't bother him that he was late though, they couldn't do anything to him.

"I love the Greek Gods" she grinned, her alcohol-filled shot cups long forgotten.

"Which one's your favourite and why?" he couldn't help but blurt, feeling a little bit like a primary schoolboy who was asking his crush something.

"Hands down, Hades. I'm not really sure why he's always just fascinated me, what about you?" she swirled her finger on the bartop.

"The Goddess of Spring" he grinned and didn't elaborate, watching the girl as she became more comfortable with him.

"Kore," she spoke the name, "she's a bit too plain, did you know that's my last name?"

"I didn't know that. Mine is Moiragete" Hades replied.

"Hades Moiragete" the name coming out of her mouth was smooth and sounded so fitting.

"Perse, we should get going, we all have an early shift tomorrow" Pat approached Persephone, tapping her shoulder.

"Oh, yeah, of course" she brought out a $50 bill to pay the bartender, but her hand was grabbed by Hades and her skin warmed and tingled at the contact.

"It's on the house,"

"No, it's fine I don't mind" she looked at him in confusion, he couldn't say that. He didn't work there.

"I insist" Hades and Persephone looked at the bartender, who recognised Hades and nodded at Persephone in accordance to what his boss said.

"If you say so" she pursed her lips and he smiled at her.

"See you around Hades" she smiled back and was pulled away by her friends.

That night, Persephone couldn't get her mind off of the eyes that resembled molten lava.

---

"So who was that tall glass of water last night?" Leanne, already seemingly over her hangover, only the morning after.

"Who?" Persephone, on the other hand, was cooking up a hangover remedy that her friend had taught her.

"You know exactly who" Leanne winked and smirked.

"Oh, him" Persephone acted as if she finally understood.

"Yeah, him, looked like you were having a good conversation"

Persephone opened her mouth to talk but was interrupted by the entrance of Pat, "Morning sunshines!" she grinned but stopped once she caught the sight of Leanne's face expression, "What?"

"Our young virgin friend here was about to recount to us about the story of the sexy man she was talking to last night" At hearing this, she jumped onto the chair beside Leanne and turned to Persephone with an intrigued smile.

"I'm not a virgin" she frowned only to be shushed.

"Yeah, yeah, get on with the story" Leanne rolled her eyes and offered her food to Pat as if it were popcorn.

"His name is Hades - " she started before being interrupted again.

"Hades! Wow, it's a match made in heaven. Of course, he has to have the name of a Greek God, especially the one you're obsessed with" Pat smiled in excitement.

"It's not going to happen" Persephone forced herself to say, feeling a pang in her heart as she said it.

"Why not?" Leanne frowned.

"Aric"

"That loser doesn't deserve you!" Leanne rolled her eyes, "You have to get over him!"

"It's not that easy Lea" Persephone began to drink the remedy she made, feeling the headache getting worse.

"It is that easy!" Leanne stood up and left the kitchen.

Staring after her friend helplessly, Persephone sighed.

"Don't worry about her, she's never been in love" Pat's calming voice comforted her friend as she leant forward to pat her shoulder.

But as Persephone thought of those unforgettable eyes, she wasn't so sure anymore.