ᒪOᖇᗪ ᗪIᗩᐯOᒪO ᙭ ᗪEᗰOᑎ!ᖇEᗩᗪEᖇ

•A Sweet Welcome•
(Y/N)'s Point of View
***

"Ugh! Why do I, THE GREAT MAMMON, need to watch over this stupid human?" Mammon, the second born, Avatar of Greed, yells at his older brother, Lucifer. A deep piercing silences cuts through the air. Lucifer crosses his arms and looks away from Mammon in a disgusted manner. "Because, dear brother, she is our exchange student. And the rest of us are far too busy to be her guardian." Lucifer shoots Asmodeus, the flirty fifth born, a neutral glance.

Asmodeus is supposed to be watching over Solomon, the other "human" here. He's rumored to be a sorcerer. Quite deceitful too, I heard. I look away from the two demons brothers, focusing my gaze on the handsome demon Prince in front of me. He's busy reviewing a paper with his butler and longtime friend, Barbatos. I take a deep breath. If they find out I'm one of them, they might ban me from the DevilDom for all eternity. Lucky for me, it's unbelievably easy to disguise as a human, I can even change my scent.

I continue watching the demon Prince laugh with his butler, with me observing his amazing energy, his looks, his... everything. I know I'd never be able to become anything more than professional friends with him, he chases after Lucifer like a sick puppy. At least that's what Asmodeus told me. I'm not exactly sure if I can trust the lusty demon, he does have a tendency to fib.

My thoughts are interrupted by an excited blue-headed Leviathan who bursts through the door. "GUESS WHAT?! MY RURI-CHAN BODY PILLOW ARRIVED TODAY!" He squeals like a little girl on her birthday. I giggle slightly, only to earn a death glare from Lucifer. He mouths something, but I don't quite catch it. Something like, "Don't you ever fall for my siblings." Some weird threat.

The dark room is brightened as Diavolo puts down his paper and looks at me, smiling proudly. "Well, (Y/N), it looks like you'll be a perfect fit here." He puts a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it lightly. For as long as I had known this man to exist, I'd always had a small crush on him. It had been some three thousand years, and nothing has changed. I nod, a small blush dusting my cheeks.

His smile turns to worry, "Hey, (Y/N)? Are you okay? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?" he puts his palm to my forehead, making my blush darken. He stares at me in disbelief for a moment, then jerks his hand away, realizing what he's done. "Gah! I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! I didn't mean-" Diavolo is interrupted by Lucifer. "I'm quite sure she'll be just fine. Mammon! Come get your human." Lucifer calls upon his brother to collect me.

Lucifer is known to treat people horribly, so I can't expect much out of him. He did fall from the Heavens, so that could be a factor. Mammon grabs my arm harshly, his fingernails burning into my skin, and drags me out of the student council meeting room, with Asmodeus screaming, "Don't hurt the poor human, Mammon!"

"Stupid human, you just cause more and more trouble. Making me, THE GREAT MAMMON, babysit." He complains, scrunching his face up. I roll my eyes discreetly, I wouldn't want him to try and eat me. He finally lets go of my arm, and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Thank you, Mammon for agreeing to watch over me this year. I'm really excited to spend time with you and your brothers!" I smile, and I honestly am. I've been dreaming of this to happen since forever. My mom came here before me, and convinced Lord Diavolo to accept me here for the exchange program. She agreed to keep my identity a secret too, so there's no chance of them catching me.

Mammon looks away, obviously disturbed by my comment. "Yeah, whatever. But remember, if you need saving, I'm your guy, no one else! If I can't save you... Then... No one can! It's me or no one! G-got it?" His blush on his cheeks reddens considerably. I didn't have feelings for Mammon, and I never would. He just wasn't my type. "Of course." I smiled. Mammon returned the smile meekly.