ᔕIᗰEOᑎ ᙭ IᑎᑎOᑕEᑎT!ᖇEᗩᗪEᖇ

My Pretty Princess
(Y/N)'s Point Of View

***

"You look as pretty as me!" Asmodeus, my longtime best friend smiles, placing a tiara on my perfectly styled hair. "Possibly even prettier..." The sweet Avatar of Lust crosses his arms and looks away. I giggle at his compliment, making his face flare up. "Oh dear (Y/N), why can't you be mine?" He dramatically walks over to me for a hug.

His arms snake around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He boops my nose with his, making me burst into a fit of laughter. I look away from him, hiding my face away to laugh. "Certainly broke the moment..." Asmodeus groans. "Broke what moment?" I calm down, my face warm from laughing. Asmodeus looks at me with a fierce annoyance on his face. I stare at him expectantly.

Tonight was the Annual Demon Dance, a night dedicated to all demons in R.A.D. I was invited to go, along with Solomon, Simeon and Luke. I was excited to see Simeon, he was so cute! I absolutely adored him. We're such great friends, though. Asmodeus wanted me to have something pastel, but I insisted on white and glittery, like an angel. It was hard to convince myself it wasn't anything more than a crush, I loved him deeply, but never could say it.

"Well, I must take my leave, Princess (Y/N). I'll see you on the dancefloor tonight, alright?" Asmodeus grabs my hand and plants a kiss on it, then turning his back to me and walking off before I could say anything. I smile, turning my torso towards the mirror to check my hair.

I giggle as I see a pretty girl in my vision. I feel confident tonight. I can do this. I pray silently that Simeon will show up, why wouldn't he? He has nothing better to do. I take a deep breath, then start walking towards the door, making my way to Diavolo's Palace.

I walk alone, feeling the cool wind hit my bare skin. The darkness makes me feel safe and warm, though the cool air evens it out perfectly. I find myself looking through the open doors, forcing myself to walk inside. I gulp intensely as I step into the stuffy air.

My heartbeat is going nuts, the anxiety of finding my favourite angel racing through my head. I spot Satan drinking some punch. I causally walk up to him and tap his shoulder, getting his attention. "Ah! (Y/N)! Pleasure to see you here. Care to dance?" Satan smiles softly, extending his hand for me to take. "Just one, I'm not that big into dancing." I lie, trying to get to finding Simeon faster.

Satan and I spend minutes dancing, moving to the music, I keep my gaze fixed straight behind his blonde hair, looking for Simeon. The song ends after an Eternity, Satan lets go of me and clears his throat. "How was that?" He smiles softly. I giggle, pleased with his interest in me. "It was amazing, thank you." I smile. Satan bows, and he disappears into the crowd.

I laugh silently at the memory. Realization hits me, where's Simeon? I run around the room, looking for the angel. I just want a dance with him, nothing more, nothing less. I scan the room for the tanned angel, but no luck. He didn't show up it seems. I walk over to the snack bar and grab a cupcake.

A demon boy walks up to me as I throw the cupcake wrapper in a nearby trash can. He has a smirk almost as flirty as Asmodeus's. He walks up to me, cornering me in a dark corner of the room. "Well, well. What a pretty little thing. What's your name, sweetheart?" He grabs my chin. I slap it away and push him away.

He groans as he hits the floor. "I was just asking nicely, you insufferable human!" He raises his arm to punch me. But before I can prepare for impact, someone jumps in front of him. "You'll have to get through me." The familiar voice rings in my ears. "Simeon?" My eyes widen.

The demon crosses his arms, "Until next time, slut." I shiver at the name-calling. Simeon looks at me with soft eyes, "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" He places a hand on my cheek, caressing it softly. I stand in awe of his handsomeness. I take a deep breath. "I'm alright, thanks to you, Simeon." I smile and nuzzle my cheek into his soft hand.

He giggles, pulling me into a sweet and compassionate hug. "Thank you, Simeon." I whisper into his ear. He pulls away from the hug, nodding softly. His beautiful brown hair falls in front of his eyes. "Well, since you're here now, would it be rude to ask for a dance?" He reaches for my hand. "Of course I want to dance with you!" I jump up slightly, then giggle at my own actions.

He laughs a little as I take his hand, walking towards the dance floor in sync with him. We wait patiently and in comfortable silence for the song to end before we start to dance. "(Y/N), can I tell you something?" He looks away from me, letting go of my hand. I keep my gaze focused on the beautiful girls dancing with handsome boys.

The lights have been dimmed since my arrival, making the atmosphere all the more romantic. "Of course you can, I'm listening." I smile, a deep blush forming on his cheeks. We stand against a wall, the silence becoming more and more awkward. he takes a deep breath, I feel goosebumps prick my skin.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Simeon?"

"I think I like you."

"Huh?"

"I think I have a crush on you."

"..."

"Ah.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make-"

I pull on the collar of his shirt, pulling him in for a quick kiss. He jumps a little, obviously shaken by the action. I pull away from him, hiding my blush in my dress. It was an awkward few moments.

"I like you too. Like as a crush."

He lets out a satisfied sigh, before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.  He places his finger under my chin and makes me look up at him. He slowly presses his lips against mine, making for a passionate and loving kiss. The music stops, but we don't notice.

We're too busy enjoying the sweet moment we're sharing. He breaks the kiss as I run out of air, still close to me. His breath hits the skin on my face, making the hairs on my skin stand on edge. "You're quite the interesting human, (Y/N). Shall we dance now?" I nod, taking his hand and following him to the dance floor. I truly couldn't ask for anything else.

***