Chapter 20

Hey guys.. I'll be doing updates daily while im waiting for my last vaccine shot, My arm is doing better but my parents say I need to rest more. Anyways this is just a quick part and im sorry if there is any misspelled words.         -MTWdays

---------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow dash's Pov~

My vision went darker.. All I can see is blood everywhere, a crowd of people surrounding me.. Heh.. I couldn't even see Aj's smile on last time.. Is this the end of me? All my problems will soon be gone.. If.. I wont see the light of day tomorrow.. Finally.. I saw red and blue flashing lights in the corner of my eye.. I was trying to gasp for air.. But all of a sudden.. I couldnt see anything..

I fell into a black void.. Somehow I feel nothing... I fell to my knees and tears started to form in my eyes.. Why is this happening? I asked myself. Why? Why?! I couldnt even see Aj before I die!.. What did I do wrong? Tears freely drip down my face as I ask myself continuous questions. I saw light opening in the distance.. I stood up and slowly walk towards it. Whats even the point if I made it there? My life is broken.. My heart is broken.. My reputation is broken.. WHAT ELSE COULD I LIVE FOR?! I stopped walking as the small light started to shrink.. I laughed soflty knowing that this is only in my mind..

"Rainbow Dash.."

My eyes widen as I looked behind me.. It sounded like Aj's voice.. "Applejack?!" I yelled. I stood up and followed the slowly shrinking light.. '
"Applejack" I yelled over and over again as I ran towards the light. A smile slowly formed in my face as I heard Aj's voice getting louder. Whats the point of living in my broken world? I know, Its because Aj is there to spend my life with.. Applejack is my remedy.. And I love her! So I ran.. And ran.. And ran.. My grin turned into a huge smile as the light became bigger. Tears freely drip down my face as I finally reached the light..

Now.. All I can see is a bright light infront of me.. Are they giving me another shot to live? Another shot at love?

...

My eyes slowly opened.. A bright light from the ceiling.. What happend?

"Rainbow Dash!" A familiar voice yelled my name. I looked beside me.. Applejack is there.. Her tears were slowly dripping down her cheeks. I smiled back knowing that Im finally awake..

Aj: "Oh Rainbow Dash! Thank Celestia your okay!" She happily said as she pulls me into a soft hug.

Rd: "Apples.. What happend?" I asked confused.. Aj sat down again and looked me in the eyes, she sighed before telling me what happend.

Aj: "You were hit by a car Dash.."

Rd: "Awesome.." I foolishly replied with a grin.

Aj: "Oh shut it you dork. Im just happy that your okay." She said with a soft giggle.

The room was silent for a moment.. Both not knowing what to say.. Its so awkward.. I recalled everything.. The heart break and the accident.. But I still need to do something..

Aj: "Well.. I better tell the doctor your awake." She said as she walk towards the door.

Rd: "Wait Applejack!" I yelled..

Aj: "Huh? What is it sugarcube?"

She approached at me.. I took a deep breath and gathered all my courage to do this.. This is the moment I dreamt of since I first saw Aj.. Well, not in the hospital of course..

I blushed hardly as I pulled her close to me and soflty press my lips against hers.. Aj's eyes were wide open.. She was blushing like crazy. Finally.. She kissed back. It felt so good. We were literally making out.. It was a deep passionate kiss that I haven't felt for years. She pulled away from me and gave me a sly grin. I smiled back as I look deeply in her emerald eyes.

Aj: " I love you Dash.. "

Rd: "I love you too Apples."

Suddenly, our attention quickly turned when the door oppened. We saw Sunset and Twilight standing there with a very sly grin. Me and Aj blushed as we quickly looked away from each other.

S: "Glad your okay Dash." She said with a smile.

R:"How long were you standing there?"

T: "Long enough to see you guys make out. "

Aj: "Twilight you perv.." Aj said with a sly smile.

T: "I am not a Pervert!" She denied with a blush.

Aj: " Ehem.. Anyways, Im gonna let the doctors know that Rainbow's Awake. Commin' Egghead?"

T: " I am not a.. Uhh nevermind. " she replied as they both leave the room.

When me and Sunset were left in the room, she gave me a sly grin. I blushed again as I covered my face with a blanket.

Rd: "Whats that face for?" I asked.

S: "You finally got the girl in your dreams huh?"

Rd: "Yeah.. It was so worth the accident." I said with a giggle.

S: "So.. Did we disturb you two a while ago?" She asked with a cocky smiling face.

Rd: "No! We werent doing anything!" I nervously denied.

S: "Heh.. Relax Rainbow we already know. Besides, Twilight watched you two made out behind the curtains." Sunset explained with a soft laugh.

I blushed even more and sunk into my bed.

Rd: "Uhhhhh... Twilight you pervert!"

Sunset laughed and removed the blanket from my face.

S: "Listen Dash.. We need to talk." She said with a serious look.

Rd: "About what?"

S: " I know the person who filmed you and Fluttershy.. "

Rd: "Who?! Tell me!"

S: "Its-..." Before Sunset could finish.. A bunch of doctors entered the room.

Doctors: "Alright, Everybody leave the room."

Sunset nodded and meet up with Aj outside. I wonder who could it be?

Who?!