{#2} Him {Skylox + Enderlox X Skybrine}

Prince of the end. That's all I'll ever be. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm a cold, heartless beast. I've been told I can't feel love. That I can't feel happiness. Only sadness, only anger, only negative thoughts. But... Could that small human side to me, let all the emotions through? I wouldn't dare ask anyone, even if I am the Prince, they wouldn't hesitate to kill me over this. But, every time he enters my room, my face heats in a blush, and my heart beats faster.

Is this what it's like to love someone? I can't ever say, and it would be twice as bad if I did. He's my servant, and also a human. One if the very few in the end... But is my servant all he'll ever be? I wish it was all easier. Could I just ask him? Would he be scared of me, if I were to suddenly grab his arm, to keep him from leaving? He’s probably really scared of me, but he never seems it. Would he want to speak to me, if he were allowed to? I don’t know if I’l ever actually talk to him. I’ve only ever spoken to him to tell him what to do. What to bring, when to leave… I’ve never heard his voice for more than a “yes, sir”, in a faint whisper. I’ve never seen his eyes, either. What color would they be? His movement is smooth and flawless. He moves with grace, and such ease… But do I call for him, or wait for him to bring up my breakfast? I don’t even know if I want to tell him, or if I should. Even if I feel the way I think I do. Then, I hear a light knock on the door.

“Come in.” I call to the person on the other side of the door, which then opens to reveal the sunglassed male with the slightly scraggy chin. If I am attracted to him, I’d say the little hairs on his chin complimented him, and made him look good. His name is Sky. Weird name to be given, living in the end, but, I think it’s kind of beautiful.

“Uhm.. Sir?” Sky spoke softly, fidgeting with the tray set in his hands.

“Huh? Oh… Sorry, Sky. I was lost in thought.” I looked up from my hands, and if he weren’t wearing glasses, I’d have met his eyes. There was a small smile that graced his lips when I said his name, which then made me blush slightly. “Come over here.” He started walking towards me, sat on my bed. He stood about five feet in front of me, with the tray still in his hands. I motion for him to set the tray down on the bedside table, and then for him to sit down next to me. He did, in which I turned to him, and he was staring at his hands.

“Is there something you had wanted…?” Sky asked cautiously. His voice was nice. My first time really hearing it. I was impressed.

“I wanted to talk to you… I guess I want to know you better… You’ve been here for I don’t know how long, and I don’t know anything about you… “

He shifted in his seat, “Oh, what- what did you want to know, then?”

I hesitated before asking, “Are you afraid of me?”

“Of course not. You are actually quite nice to me. You don’t treat me badly, like some of the others do. Even when you’re forced to, I can see the regret in your eyes.” He sighed. “And you’re told you can’t feel emotions.” I gave him a smile, which he returned. There was a few seconds of silence before I spoke again.

“Why… Why do you always wear sunglasses? I’ve never seen your eyes… can I?” I reach to grab them.

“No! No.. Don’t, please… Sorry, sir.” He looks away embarrassed.

“Why, though? Do you not like the color, or something?” I let out a small, forced laugh.

“Uhm… No. You’d hate me for it, as well as other things…” Sky glanced around the room, breathing heavier than before.

“Well, I won’t judge you for it, I promise. Unless you’ve got no eyes, that’d be creepy since I know you can see…” He nodded, seeming unsure as I pulled the glasses from his face. His eyes were still closed, but he opened them after a few seconds. Glowing. No, they were literally glowing white. It took me by surprise, Herobrine’s son. This entire time, my servant, the one I’d fallen for, was the Prince of the Nether. I breathed out. “Oh… Oh my god…”

“See? I knew you’d be upset and not like it…” He sighed, and a tear ran down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb.

“Sorry, it was just surprising, that’s all.” I pulled him into a hug. “Prince of the Nether… Why are you here? So this is why you had gone missing…”

“Yeah.. I had heard from my father, who at the time was speaking to yours, about uniting our kingdoms, an alliance of sorts. I wasn’t supposed to hear, but I did. We were to be betrothed, whether we liked it or not. So I wanted to meet you… It was kind of stupid, I could have just asked…” My eyes lit up, and I smiled a small bit.

“Really? I had no idea.” He looked up at me from his hands, and grinned.

“To be honest, I wouldn't mind marrying you.” We both blushed, and I wrapped my tail around his waist and pulled him closer.

“Neither would I…” With my tail still wrapped around Sky, he leaned into my side and I kissed the top of his head. “I knew I had fallen for you…”

This prompt isn't from otpprompts. It's one of the "overused AUs" lol And this one isn't as long, or as good as the first one. I guess I'm better at writing at 12:30 AM...