Chapter 1 (sneak peek)

Key:

"Hey" Normal voice

"Hey" Whispering

'Hey' Thought

"Hey" Shouting

"Hey" On the phone or someone saying something on a earpiece.

"Hey" A message on anything.

It will normally be through Nate's POV unless stated of course

Nate's POV

Location: Nate's house

Time: 06:00 US Central standard

Mission: None

I sighed loudly, knowing that I had thought that I was being stupid because I took up the job of being in command of a new branch in the US military, though we were supposed to just be a private military company. Like for fucks sake I'm only 18! I shouldn't be in command even if my computer skills and my skill in hand to hand, melee, and gun combat is great I feel like I was cheating, is that even possible? Eh who knows. I feel my phone ring and I pick it up.

Nate: "Hello?" I mumble, annoyed.

Unknown: "Ah you finally picked up, are you Nate?" A voice replied, I wasn't keeping a eye on my computer, probably should but you know what they got my attention.

Nate: "Yes why?" I look up the number and see its Riot Games, why the fuck are they calling, I was supposed to be their enemy wasn't I? That's when it clicked, it's a trap. "FUCK!"

Riot: "We're Riot Games and we want you to open the app we added to your computer." I sigh and did as I was told after making everything ready to come with me. "Ah don't worry your stuff will come with you Nate"

Nate: "THE HELL DO-" I was cut off as I appear in another place. "Where am I..? Is this my house now?" I see a message on a piece of paper:

"Hey, meet us near by in a coffee shop, we were told you could be our new guard.

-With love, K/DA"

Nate: I sighed as I get up and leaved the house and went to the nearby coffee shop as I saw someone from my squad was the owner. "Wait... Jade? What are you doing here?"

Jade: She looked at me and sighed. "Nate.. why? Why did you make this happen to us?"

Unknown: "Hey there your Nate?" I jumped to the voice, flicking the blade out on my trusty knife.

Nate: "IT DEPENDS on who you are." I calmed down in the middle of my sentence not wanting to attract attention.

Ahri: "Well I'm Ahri." The girl with a fox tail and ears said then noticed that I had wolf ears and tail, I thought I had my gear on. "Your like me too?"

Nate: "Why are you...?" I said as she gave me a mirror "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I whimper in pain when I yelled, the ears twitch. "Why?"

A/N: ANNNNND ROLL CREDITS! Sorry I'm trying my best and all that ok? Just give me some time