Chapter 1

*Y/n POV*
I was just sitting on my bed going through my phone waiting for the sun to set so I could go killing again. I'm a killer who works alone I don't like being in a gang because then I feel like I can't do my own things such as killing alone.
*15min later*
Finally it's kinda dark enough, now time to go find a target ' I thought to myself.
At that moment I saw a guy trying to pull a girl into a valley, the guy looked drunk so I jumped off the roof really quietly and waked up behind him slowly I saw that the girl was looking at me so I just signed for her to be quiet and I pulled the guys hands off her and pulled him into the valley taking out my gun and shooting him straight in the middle of the head taking my knife afterwards and with his blood writing the wall behind him these words "I hate everyone but mostly liars! -As/n)". When I was done I quietly went on top of the roof again so I could look at the beautiful night sky above the city full of criminals that I live in but then I heard sirens, they were going towards my direction yet they we're going too fast to be there for the scene from me so I peaked over the top of the roof when I saw  two black cars getting chased by a lot of cop cars, I decided to jump from roof to roof to follow them so I did. After a few minutes a guy in a monkey mask peeked out of the back of the car throwing a C4 then going back in the car, I looked back and saw that the cars couldn't pass through because there were too many crashed cars, then I heard a helicopter and saw the same guy peek out of the car window again but this time with a rocket launcher, then he pointed to the helicopter and shot. Perfect hit that got me more interested and I wanted to follow them but they went onto the forest so I changed into one of the animals I can and that was an owl, I followed them and after a few minutes they pulled up to a warehouse then went in, 'I'll come tommorow when I have more equipment' I thought to myself and left flying back to the roofs then jumping from roof to roof back to the crime scene and looked down, the cops we're already there so I just jumped over and went back into my hideout which is a treehouse in the middle of the woods.
*At the hideout*
I decided to get my stuff ready and take a shower then go to sleep. I got a S&W Model 915

And a few f/c throwing knives

After that I went into my room to get my clothes ready. I took a f/c crop top, black leggings, f/c hoodie, and black sport shoes. After I was done with that I went to take a shower(don't ask how) , it felt so great when I came into the shower then turned the water on and I have to say it felt nice as the hot water hit my skin. When I was done I changed into this; (if you want a different animal go ahead)

 When I was done I changed into this; (if you want a different animal go ahead)